View Poll Results: How many chinchillas do you give this patch?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • 43 21.83%
  • 35 17.77%
  • 55 27.92%
  • 35 17.77%
  • 29 14.72%
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Makes sense really. If people took advantage and played around with the free levels/cash shop items before, just remove them and give them their main characters to test with. For big bang testing free levels might make sense though.

2. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Did it say that from the start, or after you finished the quests?

3. Default

Npcs to start quest line:
    press up on this npc to enter:

4. Default

But Dr. Krakia IS his real name. Him and Foxwit came from the same time period, and Foxwit mentioned him to be his evil nemesis; and it's also possible he's the colleague brought up when Foxwit explains Dark Shards when forging them- but point being, they knew each other- Dr. Krakia is his real name. Again, it's possible that he altered history so that the Krakians became hostile and attacked the Keep; and that the plant people and forest came to be named after himself.

5. Default

From the start

6. Default

This pomegranate is so DBZ like...

There are aliens
    There is a big dragon
    You have to collect 9 chocolates to summon the dragon

Hmm...

---

Seems, disappointing really. Besides Accessory + weapons.

7. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    California

Now, does it say that for everyone, even those who are just now getting on? a-@ when we know that, its safe to assume its a blanket change.

It might be interesting if they planned this area for now with this stuff in it, and planned for an patch after a set time.

8. Default

I can't wait to try out the new level 127 crossbow!

Nevermind, that's the only weapon that doesn't have a 127 version. :(

9. Default

One can only hope.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Stage 2 of the invasion, huh? Nexon has to have another patch to fix all of the errors anyway. (the 127 crossbow not existing, the lack of any kind of requirement for any of these weapons, etc) Does that mean nexon has a lot more in store for us then?

Yeah it's hard to come to the conclusion i came to when time travel is a factor, since he could easily name the forest after himself. >_> If that's the case though, what is krakia supposed to be called?

11. Default

bleh, i got a problem, this id is not registered. ><

12. Default

This is a VERY small patch..if this isall their adding in it,its really TOO small for ANY content.

13. Default

any download for us that wasnt invited?:)
    always fun to check stuff

14. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    California

Considering youve already finished the quests, there has to be more to it.

15. Default

Perhaps,maybe stage 2will provide answers.I sure hope, it opens in 10hours.

16. Proton

IGN: Murtagh72
    Server: GMS Scania
    Level: 12x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Resolve
    Alliance: Resolve
    usa

Thats the new Henesys? Will it come back to normal after some time? I mean the scenery.
    And omg I hope the Weapons can actually be obtained reasonable. I wouldnt even mind Dojo like Procedure (redoing) because atleast you know how many times you have to get it done, not some random crap.

17. Default

that implies there's a correct name for it and time travel altered the future but that doesn't have to be the case. There are concepts like "Stable Time loops" that allow for the forest to be named after him and him to be named after the forest.

I'm gonna withold judgment on this until i can check it out on my own. Right now, though, not looking good so far. The NPCs are lacking in quality and detail. Just look at the above SS with the "Bum" NPC and Cassandra. There's an enormous gap in attention to detail between these two. Add onto that the recycled backgrounds, map objects, and so on, mish-mashing them in ways that don't blend together... (that's mostly aimed at the subway, which in my opinion is one of the lowest quality and worst looking areas in the whole game.) Then the handful of actually new monsters and equips are used 5 different times to fill it out and make it seem like there's a lot of stuff. What i don't get is why they'd go to all the trouble of making a nice looking background and map objects and so on then only use them for 3 maps in the whole area.

But like I said, I'm not going to call it a failure without giving it a shot personally. It could turn out to be a lot better in game. Hard to say.

18. Default

lol loved the : Please dont follow me D:

19. Default

Ifeel as though this was too rushed..also should I send a suggestion that more should be added into this patch?If you think I should quote me and tell mewhat I should say. (Yes there is a bug report where you can write paragraphs of suggestions.)

20. Default

Not when the main problem last time was the randomized users not reporting any actual bugs.