Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

That's too bad. I thought it was going to be like Evan were they got something besides rings.

2. Default

Fiel has a life to live, you know. You can't expect him to be sitting at the computer 24/7.

It's around 9.54 AM there right now, I think?

3. Default

Those earrings are not the resistance thing. They get a ring at 70.

Mechanic patch starts in 3 hours for KMS. Excited.

4. Default

Why are MSEA players so selfish? No offense or anything, but when Big Bang first started there was 2 other MSEA players who were rushing Fiel for more info.

You're 1 hour off, it would be 10:54 AM for him, now 11:04 AM.

5. Default

still pretty selfish. Be glad you get any updates as reliable as these.

6. Default

Then why are players from other versions so selfish? And you're implying EMS is the best, while on a GMS forum, commenting on KMS changes EMS won't get for another 300 years. . .

7. Default

Moving on. I don't know about those earrings, I was playing on the new server and saw a couple of level 100's that didn't have them on. Of course they could have had better earrings. . .

8. Default

I was going by the default time displayed on SouthPerry if no changes are made to the time zone in the settings.

...and I'm a MSEA player, you know.

9. Default

Looks like Mechanic is finally done. n_n
    Thank you for all of the updates Fiel!
    Last edited by Yorckie; 2010-08-20 at 09:12 PM.

10. Default

lmao
    you should decide dude..

11. Default

Does drill rush work on bosses? Like reg rush?

12. Default

is there any changes to the magical ring? I can't believe they let the magical ring receive the 1.2x bonus dmg still?

13. Default

Hey. Fiel. Nice to meet you. I'd like to know how much the range of the new skill for Hermit is . Could you please tell me? Thank you very much.
    다크 플레어
    Description 일정 시간동안 모든 것을 부정하는 다크로드의 풍차 수리검을 소환한다. 풍차 수리검은 영역 내에서 자신 및 파티원에게 공격을 시도하는 모든 적에게 데미지를 반사한다. 단, 대상의 최대 HP의 절반 이상은 반사할 수 없다.