Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

I really want them to revamp all the skill animations! Or...MOST of them!

It would bring in new dimensions. Like the game is new

2. Default

I don't see why people think the animation changes would end.

I mean, it's extremely possible it will continue. Afterall, they aren't changing gameplay, just animations.

3. Default

Ugh, 2nd job gear adding skills? Is there anything Mechanic can't do now? <_<

Loving the new Meditate animation. It actually looks like the old one, unlike a lot of other skill updates. Why do your animations always have a black background, Fiel?

4. Default

Because I set it that way. That makes it easier to see the brighter colors and makes it look more shiny.

5. Default

6. Default

Would it be too much to ask for you to post the skill icons? to most people they're meaningless but if a jobs skill icons are borring I might not even touch the job. xD

7. Default

Magic guard/magic armor need a major upgrade as well... >.>

Do they plan on doing more animation changes after mechanic's release in kms?

8. Default

It would be nice if all the old skills got an animation update...

9. Default

At least give us the Dual Blade FJ animation... maybe recolor it...

10. Default

God dammit where's the WK graphic update.

If I have to use the same crappy badly-drawn chunks of ice attack forever...

Good guess on the earrings, it's a resistance earring. It looks a lot like a stone that the battlemage instructor makes you get for a quest.

11. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

No Invincible skill change yet? Ugh...

12. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

I heard that some skill delays got changed in this patch, also that Missile Launch (or w/e that name is of the basic attack of the 4th job tank) appearantly hits 6 times now instead of 3. Spadow has some pictures about that.

Could you maybe post a delay list for the mechanic skills and also the hitCount for them? Thanks ^^

Do you also have any idea how many times you can actually hit in the Heavy Machine Gun 'mode' which lasts for 5 seconds?

Would be nice to have these answered =)
    Last edited by kruimel0; 2010-08-10 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Had some extra question

13. Default

the missle tank basic attack is now really fast, its insane.

they overpowered them even more o_O"

14. Electron
    IGN: XoXROFlXoX
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 84
    Job: Hermit
    Guild: TheCorrupt
    Alliance: DeadlyRoses
    usa

I say a new FJ animation would be nice, and maybe an updated SP update for us sins cause man all we have is this flat black blob basically, whilst night walkers get a cool one with purple edges and eyes....>.<

15. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

And that's for Mechanics only or what? Or for that new world I've heard you talk about?

16. Default

It says get to level 100 from 70 in one of the new servers (Nova, Cosmo, Androa) and you'll get them. I think.