Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.333] New Animations

1. Default

You got a problem with pink ?

I kid, though I do like how the other guy recolored them. They do look fantastic. This actually makes me curious as to why Nexon picks certain colors for certain things..

2. Default

That Strafe Animation is hawt <3

Although I'd prefer the blue one (BLUUUUUE <3) it makes sense that Rangers/Xbowmen get yellow purely because it matches their Soul Arrow the same way Wind Archers' blue Strafe matches their deliciously blue soul arrow...

I'm hoping for a lot more animation changes though. Even if its purely aesthetic, visual changes add something new to the playing experience.

3. Default

Dunnoe why Nexon Love Blue very much...
    No more colorful skills

4. Default

Strafe arrows hit pink on monsters :o

5. Default

Strafe Hit (but in blue, lol):

If they decide to keep it that way that is.

6. Default

Wonderful If they apply the effect to sniping too it would be great.

7. Default

Strafe is sexy as pineapple.

Holy arrow is...meh. It doesn't seem...holy(?) enough?

8. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: Scette
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 135
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Synergize
    Alliance: Kittens
    usa

That's exactly what I was thinking, it just doesn't look like a "Holy" type of move, lol.

9. Default

Mastery.

Wonder if Mech will get anymore changes before release...

10. Default

Mastery determines your minimum range. If you have a maximum range of 1000 and you have a total mastery of 65&#37; (15% basic from, let's say, a bow, and 50% from the Mastery skill). Minimum range(post big bang) will be Maximum * mastery, so 1000*0.65=650. The total mastery for mechanics with Metal Armor: Extreme is 70%+15%(70% from skill(Metal Armor: Extreme adds 20% mastery on top of the 50% of the 2nd job mastery skill) , 15% from gun) which is 85%. If a Mechanic has a maximum range of 1000 it's minimum range would be 850.

I like the new animations, although Holy Arrow needs more holyness. I'd love to see the new animations in action. Hopefully they change Blast and Thunder Spear back to 1 hit or change the animations some more(bigger sparks from Thunder Spears hit effect and maybe change Blast to look like a drill).