Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.333] New Animations

1. Default

Oh, Tespia's feature only then... got it. Thank you. n_n

2. Default

Apparently there were minor booster changes to Arans and Evans. They give -2 speed from level 1-10 and -3 speed from 11-20 instead of just -3 speed at all levels.

3. Default

I was expecting the a new PG animations ever since HB got one...the strafe/holy arrow ones look nice though..

4. Default

The Aran booster was always that way, unless they changed it and then changed it back. And the Evan booster has been that way for a while now.

5. Default

They changed it to -3 speed at all levels for a while. Now they changed it back.

6. Default

Eh, I stopped keeping up on all the updates they were doing after they started that change it this way and then change it right back.

7. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

I'm still expecting more animation changes.....especially to Invincible. It just looks really retarded right now.....And maybe WK's charges as well....

8. Default

poison breath, the coolest attack EVER.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wow, infighter went from 77 to 100 in an hour. Amazing.

10. Default

The new Strafe animation will surely urge me use it more often. <3

11. Default

Joining the not so enthused crowd on strafe update, maybe if they tinted it a little blue or something to make it closer to what it looks like now I wouldn't think this way. Just too many yellow arrows as it stands now. Not to say that I want more of that red/pink crap that the warriors ended up with. Eruption is enough pink for me thanks .

12. Default

Strafe looks okay to me. Don't think ultimate strafe will change it anymore will it? Also might be asking too much, but I would like new animations for snipe and piercing arrow o-o.

13. Default

Don't know how, but this made me think of an animation change I'd like to see as well. A new death animation for each monster in game under the categorization of overkill. Similar to the way the modified mobs die in the mass kill PQs. It would always be activated with snipe, and any other kill that did 75&#37; hp beyond the monster's max hp on the killing blow. What a great way to get dmg hoars to keep on spending. "Sure you can OKO them, but can you OKOKO them?"

This was half sarcasim, half seriousness.

14. Default

YES PLEASE!

BATTLE MAGE! O4! I BEG OF YOU! D=

15. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Been more focused on leveling the infighter, but i'll try. O4 is a bit out of reach even with these exp rates...

16. Default

What are the new rates?

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I dunno. Probably the same as the old ones, meaning that it changes depending on what level range you're in.

18. Default

Oh, I see.

Well, if you're not working on the BMage, and it's hard to get to O4, don't let me convince you to stop working on your Marauder...

19. GLADIGATORS
    usa

No, i've been wanting to get out of 120 for so long. >_> Level 1 skills suck, as well as lack of stance.

20. Default

So you'll train a Battle Mage and aim for ToT training? =D