Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.333] New Animations

1. Default

Strafe looks more like a drill, do not like. =/ Was fine the way it was, maybe just better resolution? Holy arrow looks more awesome than angel ray, that's kind of wrong.

2. Default

If they change the animation for one of us, it's changing for us both. We're counterparts, after all. I'm hoping for a red, black, or any dark color in general for Flash Jump. If they can change the animations for Hyper Body, Power Guard, and Holy Arrow I think there still might be a chance.

I like the new strafe animation. Haters gonna hate.

3. Default

I say we wait to see it in a video before we make judgments. I still think angel ray looks better than holy arrow. That's just personal interpretation of yours.

4. Default

In the same light, I wish they put a different colour theme between Bow and Crossbow users' Strafe.

The new Strafe animation is...meh. :P

5. Default

kinda dont like the new holy arrow, not holy enough, but the strafe looks awesome though

6. Default

And Gold Richie returns... except slightly different.

7. Default

Power Guard is awesome. Strafe looks nice. Holy Arrow is a piece of crap. Where's the Holy? That looks like Elementally-Neutral Arrow.

8. Default

I think the new Holy Arrow looks awesome. I don't really care that it doesn't look as 'holy'. Whatever that even means.

9. Default

Reminds me of the new design for thunder spear.

10. Default

I heard drain got a new animation, now I just need a new shadow partner and maybe a nicer looking FJ and I'll be happy as a panda in a bamboo field.

Oh yea, could someone maybe post the new drain animation?

11. Default

The new drain animation is way old...

And YES to a new FJ.

12. Default

The Strafe and Power Guard skills are sexy.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Boring. I'd rather they just take their time and put in all new animations at once.

I am pretty happy they moved rocket punch to 3rd job though.

14. Default

IMO, they should just make new FJ, Shadow Partner, and Haste animations to match Dual Blades, except maybe recolored.

15. Default

I agree, it looks more suited to Pierce or the Mech class.

16. Default

Marksmen are going to be thrusting in and out every time they attack now.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

OMFG THEY BROUGHT BACK THE HIGH EXP RATES. LEVELING LIKE THE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR. FOR SCIENCE!

18. Default

I've never heard of High EXP Rates. O_O
    I'm seeing it's a kind of Moar EXP thingy, but how do they work specifically? Are they here to stay?

19. Default

Tespia has higher exp/drop rates because it's a testing server, they took out the higher exp rates when they implemented the Big Bang exp reduction, but I guess it's back now.