Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,121 to 1,134 of 1134
  1. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

This week's chapter was even better. I swear to god though, after all the abuse that Doffy has taken and the fact that he keeps getting back up, and the fact that I've been replaying Breath of Fire IV, I just can't help but be reminded of this.

The only bigger asspull than Doffy still being able to fight at this point in this entire arc is Law still being alive.
    Spoiler

2. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

I do not think Doflamingo getting back up is anything special. He's been hyped up as one of the strongest pirates in the world for quite some time, it's only natural he's been getting back up. I would be pretty sad if he was actually down at the moment. He needs to put up a fight.

3. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Based on everything I've seen he's only been hyped as one of the stronger shichibukai, not one of the stronger pirates.
    Putting up a fight is one thing, but he's taken multiple hits that were claimed to be 1shots, he hasn't quite taken the beating whitebeard did yet but then, whitebeard was several times stronger than doffy even if he was really old.

4. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

10 minutes = 2 months

im ready

5. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Bumping this for what was possibly the greatest chapter since the timeskip. Be sure to read it on Mangastream, as you can't understand anything on mangapanda.

6. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

True, this chapter was simply amazing. I always really like it when
    Spoiler

7. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Hahahahaha oh man admiral civil war. I love they also make the connection that it's like alabasta but this time they have evolved so far that they get credit for the defeat. IN case anyone wants to go "lolol one piece just does the same thing over and over!!!" It was intentional, like seriously it was made OBVIOUS that it was intentional you retard lol

8. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

based @KhainiWest please explain this chapter to me because I still fail miserably at comprehending the manga.

Spoiler

9. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

-Flamingo was beaten, Fujitora was asked to capture luffy/law, he refuses atm

-Perspective changed to sanji's group (We don't know what's going on atm, but I guess we can assume they are zuoh, or the island luffy asked them to go to), not sure what happened with big mam.

-I think it was chapter 793, or 792 we saw how the world reacted to flamingo being defeated, where we saw all the supernova's. One of them, Mad Monk was in the clouds healing. That was the last of the chapter.

So we did a perspective switch to mad monk where they reveal who they were talking about (guy in the clouds with them) which is revealed to be the Yonko Kaido of the 100 beasts. The one that destroyed Moria and his original pirate crew and drove him into madness

10. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Sanji is both a joke and a loser now that his siblings have shown up.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Sanji needs that hot technology.

12. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera