Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1134
  1. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

2. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Is anyone capable of beating Pica? Zoro could not harm him at all and we know where he stands in strength. Maybe Sabo as he was able to collapse the grounds of the colloseum all the way down to the underground harbor with his Ryusouken?

This arc might last all thats left of this year...

3. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

We don't know that Zoro couldn't harm him because we never saw any of the fight. It's far too soon to jump to that conclusion.

I presume that the Fujitora is probably going to let them go anyway, I have a hard time imagining that he will let Doflamingo get away with this, or seriously try and stop the only others to oppose him(Not dissimilar to Smokers reaction to Crocodiles shenanigans, though dofla is even more straightforward)

4. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

@Sega;
    "I'm NOT HYPED FOR OP BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE THE ONLY LAST PAGE WILL BE AWESOME DERP DERP DRP"

YEAH WHAT NOW.

5. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

They blew his arm down to his elbow with those attacks, but I'm sure they need to find the real pica and beat him up or else he will keep regenerating.

6. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Oda is supposedly going to have to take 2 weeks break on doctors orders.

I wonder whats wrong with the guy to have to take this many breaks, he's only 39, but honestly I'm starting to worry he doesn't stand a chance of living long enough to finish One Piece.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Hopefully he lives another 3 years for him to be able to flesh out the story on his own so it will be easier for his successor team to fill in the gap. Do we know what he's sick from or is it just over work?

8. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

I don't think we know (He'd keep that stuff a secret like most people) , but he's supposedly a heavy chain smoker/drinker, which probably isn't doing him any favours.

edit: also, it might not affect this weeks chapter which is probably already at print by now, but we'll see.

9. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

It's really just him overworking himself, there was an explanation posted like 3 years ago how he stayed up like 3 days a week to get sh`it done.

As for the chapter, looks like flash back chapter is next lmao

10. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Oda's getting his tonsils removed, so they're giving him a break to recover from surgery.

11. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Can you source that? I swear that's what happened a year ago, which is why he got sick all of a sudden or something

12. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/749/2394/18

Basically he has an abscess on a tonsil which likely got him sick a while ago, he's getting them removed now so it stops being a problem.

13. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Oh, the website I was using didn't have that page, and unfortunately the one you sent me was blocked, for stupid reasons probably (gov't firewall) lol

14. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Sabo is gonna go ham on Fujitora Bastille and the marines

15. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

I expected the admiral to have changed sides and be holding the Marines back, not Sabo. I hope we can see how really OP Sabo is instead of just crossing words with Fujitora and convincing him to go back.

16. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

On mangapanda it has no title o.O
    Anyhow, good stuff :) LF>MOAR