Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Who said he can't fight with the power of music via direct damage (manifests his music physically?), or heighten his sword cane fencing ability? Also, there is no clear answer because Oda will find a way to throw us off. Remembered when

SPOILER
    Everyone thought Ace would be saved? The true fate of Ace got Falcon Punched at us at over 9,000 km/hour
    END SPOILER

A less plot spoiling example was Sanji's derpy poster leading to a brick joke where an actual person who looks like it got victimized and chased by the Marines in which said person tried to find Sanji for ruining his life.

2. Default

I just read the chapter.

Yeah, there's definitely a time skip after the 4 week break. I can already see luffy picking up his hat in the first panel in the next chapter, two years later.

3. Default

So what should be Luffy's color of choice? I'm thinking it'll be the super uber one that only a few people will know. Seems like a luffy thing to go after the extremely hard thing to master.

4. Default

He could go for a balance of all three, or maybe just Color of Armaments since it would make his devil fruit powers even more broken.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

All three would make sense since it's Rayleigh teaching it, but I think the Conqueror will be his strongest later on.

6. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

I'm particularly interested in Zoro & Nami's training (in addition to Luffy's, of course). Can't say Sanji's or any of the other crew members training seems like it would interest me much.

At any rate, with the way things have been going lately (Killing off my favorite bloody character in the god damn show. pineapple you, Oda) this little time leap is a welcome idea as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully it'll resume being a little bit more interesting than the childhood sub-arc that took up a few weeks.

Also going to point out that I think his strong suit will be "Color of the Conqueror" as it was the only one Rayleigh specifically said Luffy has already experienced.

Overall I have to say this is one of my favorite Animes/Mangas of all time.

7. Default

Week 1 without one piece

I guess it's not much worse than a 1 week break at this point ;-;

8. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male

*Bump*

One more week :3

9. Default

It would be kinda funny if we got a "filler" chapter and the week after is the time skip.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Filler can be nice actually. We'd get to see the kinds of stuff the whole crew has to go through before the 2 years are up. Who knows? Maybe Oda wants chapter 600 to be a milestone so a 2 year skip at chapter 600 would be rather nice for a lot of fans.

11. Default

A sort of clip show of the 2 years training would be pretty cool. The 8 crew members show up, and we get to see all of their new looks one at a time, 4 per chapter, and then right at 600 BAM! Reveal of Luffy and then continuing the adventure.

Also, I would love it if Ussop developed the inhuman strength the other male crew members do. He already has the insane endurance they do, so it's not much of a stretch that two years of fighting for his life buffs him up. It would be a great gag if in their first battle, Ussop takes out the 5 ton Ussop Hammer, and everyone expects it to be the fake out he used against Mr. 4, but it's actually a 5 ton hammer.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon

Shhhhhhh now Oda can't use that for we already figured out an awesome idea! :<

I don't know, it'd be nice but then having a few characters who rely on pure wit and speed makes for a nice balance. I would see it far more likely Usopp develops more lethal/verstaile ammunition, and in a way can emulate super strength with the Dials that he has.

13. Default

Wait, is the new one piece out tomorrow or next week... ;-;. It will have been 4 weeks since the last one piece release, but it might be 4 weeks without one piece, so next week... once again, ;_______;

14. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male

pineapple. Really?

15. Default

technically it's the 4th week, so i expect it next week o_O

16. Default

Spoiler

The wait hasn't really been all that bad for me. Of course I am not really a fan I guess, whether it's "generic shounen s'hit" or "good stuff" I read it casually and don't really mind when the manga I read takes a break.