Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1134

1. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

OHHHHH YESS. HYPE HYPE HYPE. HOW YOU LIKE THAT TACTICAL BEAT DOWN

2. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

The pannel I've been waiting for for so long has come! Rejoice everyone!

3. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

When I was a kid I was forced to play with other kids with lesser blood than mine and couldn't have slaves... so I killed my father and swore to destroy the world.

Deepest backstory ever.

4. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

IKR? I'm guessing doffy suffers from SBS.. (Spoiled Brat Syndrome! Also pun intended)

5. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

It's not THAT bad... Killing his father was wayyyy too big of a reaction but he thought this would get him back to the tenryuubito world which is pretty much all he had known (plus he was young). I understand him wanting to take revenge against the world nobles for not taking him back though, everyone pretty much hates them at this point, since they're pimentos.

6. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

I'm actually criticizing Doflamingo and not Oda with my comment, although the argument to his madness is so silly that it doesn't help in neither increasing our despise or feeling any sympathy for him.

7. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

I'm pretty sure anyone here will agree that the very culture of the CD is spoiled bratness

8. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Law has the most OP fruit confirmed? And wow the Celestial dragons have one of the weapons?

9. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Corazon being a crazy motherpineappleer was really unexpected... And why did he catch fire? I don't get it.

10. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Probably somethign to do with the cigarette he just lit and him being a crazy motherpineappleer.

11. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Yet again...

I bet the event that made Corazon go mute was Doffy slicing his own father's throat.

12. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Laws past was fairly interesting,
    Spoiler

13. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

One heck of a backstory for one heck of a character.

At least this time around it was worth the wait.

14. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

That chapter had so much content in it, it was worth at least 2, maybe 3. Yup, it was worth the wait. SUPERRR sad tho :/

15. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Rarely does one piece go on break and doesn't come back with like, a frekin iron fist of content to your face which is still swollen from crying about how we didn't get a chapter that week.

I'm curious of how he goes from stabbing him in the heart to idolizing him though

16. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Flashbackception! Oh my god Corazon can talk and Law is a freaking D. This was the only thing keeping him from becoming the main character of the manga. One Law is happening!

17. Default Re: One Piece thread (Spoilers)

Oh wow, I assumed he was a D (hence why he knew the significance) but maybe the "weapon" has some relation to it