Then It would be like what a priest/sage/soul linker experiments in RO

*is walking in prontera(Most populated town)*
    Guy: Buffs plz!!!
    You: Ok ^^
    Anoter guy: BUFF PLOZZZZZZ!!!!!
    you: umm okay
    20 more BUFFZZZZ PLOOOOOOOOXZZZ!!!!
    you: ._.

Being a bishop would be horrible, Noobs would go likeOMFGSGKRHFKWA HEAL HS BLESSS EVERYTHING PLZZZZ!!!!

2. Default

Every class with a good party skill would be in the same boat.

3. Default

I wouldn't mind spamming haste and meso up to everyone around.

4. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

I...

... WANT ONE. ;__;

And the teleporters work for EVERYONE? That is so useful. It'd be funny if Resistance could CWKPQ (I assume they can't, like every other non-Adventurer class), it would have made that one Menhir stage very interesting/easy.

5. Default

I was honestly bewildered by the lack of a patch today. Hopefully tomorrow (Wednesday)...

6. Default

Something big hopefully.

7. Default

*Cough*Hob King PQ*Cough*

Never mind, thought you meant GMS.
    Last edited by PirateIzzy; 2010-08-04 at 03:24 PM.

8. Default

We've had it for a long time.

9. Default

lmao wtp is nexon thinking making an ad for maple that is about G.I.R.L.s? "well hell yeah! i love me some girls that end up bein guys in the end!"

why do i play this game still

10. Default

Wrong... thread?

I haven't been on my mechanic in a few days. It's fun and interesting at first, but like every other class, the glimmer dissipates after a while. It becomes really dull and listless.

11. Default

Compared to their last ad about the poo stick, it's a huge improvement. If I were a prospective customer I would solidly refuse to click poo.

And on another note, there isn't even a poo stick item! False advertising is false.

12. Default

Megazord and Ima firin ma lazoooooooor

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

If the class becomes dull after a while then it's probably not the class for you. For example I found the Hermit a fun class at first but it became as your said, dull and listless. Since the Brawler class was interesting but remained fun as I leveled, that's the class for me because it's glimmer have have dimmed a little but it never went out.

14. Default

this is so pineappleing sexy

15. Default

That is one whacky looking class, quite the variety of types of attacks they can use to train/boss with.

16. Default

That's a terrible idea. Support classes will be asked to cast support skills without being in parties meaning bishops, bowmen and buccaneers (maybe dualblades post-BB and mechanics) would be screwed. (Support jobs are designed so that they have the same firepower as others with support skills cast. Since level accounts for 40% of the EXP awarded, it makes sense to ask these jobs who would be at a higher level than others to give the same amount of damage to leave the party and attack as a different entity where the EXP would be given based solely on damage)

17. Default

It would be cool though, if they made a boss where the squad is like a huge party, so everyone gets the skills from everyone, and the exp gets shared between the whole squad (the boss would have to give lots of exp)