Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

So when you take contact damage, it heals you instead? Masochist class, much?

2. Default

Oh I didn't even notice those Battleship changes. Yay for more HP.

3. Default

We needed it; Corsairs have the lowest HP of any class post-BB.

4. Default

This. I like my old HB. :(

5. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

But the old HB looked too much like PG.

6. Default

wtp with the godmodE? thats BS... how does the "defensive paladin" suppose to take lesser dmg then anyone if the mechanic has godmode.... thats like saying i can punch a hole in a wooden door and my friend can punch a hole in cement but all the people say IM the strongest.... BS... and where's the WK element charges animation changes? =O

7. Default

Calm your pants down, it's still in testing mode. They wanted to see what would happy if they did that and now they're probably thinking that that was not such a good idea.

8. Default

The ''god-mode'' for Mechanic seems more like a bug than something intentional to be honest. Either way it's getting fixed guaranteed, no question about it.

9. Default

I don't get where this "God Mode" crap is coming from. When you get hit, you only heal like 6 HP and then at like a 10% chance, you lose the total damage you take from the monster. Really, you lose a LOT more HP than you heal with the Guard skill.

10. Neutron

IGN: IPunketOz
    Server: Broa
    Level: 187
    Job: Dark knight
    Guild: Beaners (MapleLeafy)
    Alliance: Beaners

Fiel may i ask you something? Did they make Crusher faster after Balance patch? and, is there a big difference between hero using Enrage on a single target and a Drk just using Dark force?

11. Default

No, currently, we don't lose any HP from touch damage. When we touch a monster, two damage numbers are shown: Damage reflected to monster (yellow), and damage "healed" (Blue). I have it maxed and at C-1, I was hitting like 1,8k and healing 1,2k.

And well, yeah sometimes it fails and we get actually damaged, but that's very rare. I spent like 4 levels on C-1 without using any HP pot. Edit: And no, I didn't snipe.

12. Default

I don't think there's any difference before or after.

And a big difference in what regard? I would hope that using Enrage would make Heroes better at bosses than DrKs since Heroes have always been considered a 1v1 bossing class. I can't compare DPS rates or anything - not good enough at math and too little is known about how damages of these skills work when they are not available in the Americas yet.

13. Default

Well, then something is wrong with my character, because I'm only healing 6 HP every time I take damage and I see more numbers taken away from my health than anything else.

14. Neutron

IGN: IPunketOz
    Server: Broa
    Level: 187
    Job: Dark knight
    Guild: Beaners (MapleLeafy)
    Alliance: Beaners

Oh okay thanks, well since this is a balance patch i really hope Hero Pally and Drks have the same DPM, Well i been hearing lot of ppl saying that Crusher is faster after BB patch i guess they're just fake rumors thanks anyway :)

15. Default

I think it'd be more accurate to say "My character must not be glitched,"...

16. Default

And, as if they were all the same person, a collective nerd cry of EEENFF was heard and hundreds upon thousands of pairs of pants were ruined in a single moment.

17. Default

Other then mobbing, i almost out dmg him right now T_T what a weak cannon....wheres that 4th job laser thing....okish mobing....but not what i expected in the 1v1 bossing potential department.