Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

for wk charge animation maybe later.

I am seeing that they are starting from 1st job->2nd job->3rd job->4th job.

Also, I hope they change threaten animation. The "ghost" look funny for a holy class like paladin. LOL

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Looking at the skill tables, i question why they moved drill rush to 1st job and that 3rd job skill to 2nd job. Smash is easily better than rocket punch. o.o

3. Default

The "ghost" is supposed to be a reflection of the character "scaring" the monsters. In their fright, they lose some of their will to fight and therefore their weapon attack and defence fall. Their fright also makes them disoriented and causes a loss of accuracy. There. Nothing evil or supernatural about it, thus it fits. :)

4. Default

I wonder why they can't just release all of the new skill animations at the same time
    once they're finished.

5. Default

Nexon Korea likes to give us what they have as soon as they finish it.

6. Default

Ok, tried the new changes. I don't like some stuff, like Rocket Punch and Hammer being in the same job. It's kind of redudndant. Hammer is always better in any situation.
    Satellite skill still crashes the game. I think they forgot to fix it.
    And the worst. The Perfect Armor skill, was bugged because it only reflected 1 damage. Ok, they fixed that part, now it reflects 500% of the damage to the monster, but... When you have it activated, instead of getting damage, you HEAL the damage received. This means we're currently literally invincible. We don't get damaged at all, we get healed instead:

Spoiler

7. Default

How many skills do they have in 3rd job now? Looking at the skill tables, it seems like they have 195 SP of skills. Are some of them just hidden skills?

8. Default

Well, that's kind of not what I was expecting. I was only expecting minor damage nerfs. lol

Damn... Patching the kMST client bugged the files somehow... Now I have to redownload the entire thing.

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Mechanics are much better now, imo.

The only thing that kind of bugs me is putting heavy smash and rocket punch in the same job. It's kinda useless except for it's long range. The guard skill in 2nd job turns damage into healing and also guards. Even at level 1 it provides complete godmode.

10. Default

hi all, just an off topic question.

Does anyone here know if the paladin dual charge damage is changed after the BB? look like no one mention here.

11. Default

Ooh. I like the sexy new spawn rate.
    I hadn't heard anything about the spawn rate of monsters increasing. Or was Aqua spawn always like that?

\Haven't gone down there in years. xd

lol @ the new (H)ead (B)Stab animation. It's cool, awkward, but cool.

12. Default

At skill tables, Sattelites is shown three times. It's only one in the skillbook, the other two are the same skill (Same thing that happened when skilltables showed double and triple swing separated for Arans). I'm not sure, but I think you have enough points to max everything in 3rd job, except one skill that would lack 2 points.

13. Default

700 less damage AND 600 more HP on ship?!?! Yes, plz! *drools*

14. Default

the hp increase too little because it is a 4th job skill.

mechanics got it at 1st job and +500 hp somemore.

I think at least 1000 more hp would be great.

the archer also have + hp% in 4th job.

15. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Wouldn't a 1hko still kill you, though?

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

No, it turns all touch damage to health. Magic still does damage.

17. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Oh wow, that sounds really bad....you don't even have to use HP pots too often. ><

18. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

I like the new Bless animation. I hope they change more animations later...

19. Default

so just camp on zak body and your safe the whole time :D i like that idea :P with the no knock back tank and no min range you will use like 50 mp pots the whole time :D