Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Pam's Song
    With Pam’s Song, you will be able to retrieve the upgrade slot back in case of an unfortunate failure.

Im leaning toward White scroll

2. Default

White scrolls don't give you a slot back - they prevent a slot from being consumed. Totally different ideas.

Since it's a cash shop item, that information is held server side.

3. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    usa

Maybe i'm thinking too hard but, isn't giving a slot back case it fails the same thing as prevents the slot from being lost in case of a fail the same thing? The white scroll doesn't give it back once you JUST lost it just in case? Doesn't a clean slate scroll giving it back since you failed it?
    ...ehhhh, I'm rambling, the above almost looks like I said the same thing twice, and I'm thinking too hard over nothing; I give up.
    Edit: don't white scrolls tell you it doesn't save D-scrolls from blowing up your equip in the description? Maybe it is clean slate.

4. Default

That's what I was thinking as well. Unless, of course, NxJoE was working on Episode 2 as well and it's a dead project just like Masteria....
    Especially seeing as it doesn't really have anything to do with the Dark Magician, AFAIK, and as we all know, Nexon only cares about content that involves the Black Magician.

5. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    usa

I was never really looking forward to episode 2, but they wouldn't leave a project at episode ONE...or would they?
    I don't see it coming too soon, though, if it isn't dead.

6. Default

thk you so much for extracting msea patches again :) *hugs*

but i've got a qn... what do those with the southperry pics mean? are the pictures missing from the patch or?

7. Default

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=28696

8. Default

Eos has those scripts. I don't. I can't provide what you seek.

9. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

So what is MSEA calling Episode One anyway?

10. Default

The old version of MapleStory before they shifted some monsters around and added Pirates. Mostly small-scale changes though; although it came along with the login screen change from the Forest theme to the Claw Machine theme.

11. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I meant what are they calling THIS Episode One? >_>

12. Default

I told people other versions were gonna get Neo City. Do they listen to me?Nope.

13. Default

A new adventure or something like that. anyway,we do not need to have the training quests done to do the episode 1 quests.

14. Default

Pam's Song, i guess its clean slate with 100% success, but 24,500 cash is little too expensive
    another scams from asiasoft

15. Default

Fiel is it possible to have the monster Stats extracted too like other extractions?

16. Proton
    IGN: MachineKing
    Server: CulvrinKMS
    Level: 5X
    Job: BattleMage
    Guild: NON
    Alliance: NON
    israel

CMS have it long ago, few months after GMS Made this i loled and taiwan from 1.15 before cms LAMO time to lvl up my bandit in tawian i guees?

17. Default

Neither does GMS (anymore).

18. Default

Hmm... good to know MSEA is catching up.

And i see Fiel that they've added the missing monster which is titled in GMS to drop all of the Dual Blade skill books i.e Transforming Green Snail of the Maze.

Nice :)