Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

워머신 : 타이탄 :Effect

wut?

From what I am seeing, it looks like you have to charge the attack, and maybe if you get it all the way, it launches the second attack?

Edit: Looking at the other images, it looks like you summon the beast, it attacks once, then this bar comes up to charge attack number 2.

2. Default

I kinda gave up trying to get the rest translated. I'll wait till an intelligent, sentient life-form capable of properly translating Korean into English comes along.

@WayOfTime: If you're talking about the flame thing, I get the feeling that it's some sort of sustained blast that lasts for up to 8 seconds. Then again, that sounds a little overpowered.

3. Default

wtp...... their summon is so huge!!!
    and btw of topic, what mounts do battlemages get??

4. Default

Apparently nothing.

The ultimate is confusing, It looks like an ultimate of jsut summoning a gigantic creature and then it dissapearing, but it has so muhc diferent animatons o.0 It's confusing.

5. Default

the summon like am and bishop. got CD of 30 sec. I think.

I also see some hurricane like machine gun skill. LOL

6. Default

this is fked up... lol i wanna see a battle owl or something

7. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

With all those missles I can only think...

Spoiler

8. Default

-looks at summon-.......METAL GEAR

Looks like a support variant of corsairs with some serious survivability. This is a definite do want in my book. Weird part is I've been waiting for a class with several of these skills and always thought they could be useful.

9. Default

Has MW 30 always given 16%? O_O

Edit: Nvm. That's Mw lv 32.

10. Default

lazy much? just press the "Translate this thread to english" button at the top of the thread O_o(it lets google translate it) and it's good...

11. Default

you do it and see how far you get

12. Default

Why does every class get an ultimate these days... It's so bloody random.

13. Default

I see summons that can summon more summons o_____0

Also is that a 3rd job lucky dice? That's different.

14. Default

Okay yeah, so I played around with the flame thing (first job skill, right?) and it's essentially like Hurricane/Rapid Fire, and for some reason, it appears as a buff icon when you hold it down.

Also, Mechanics don't use bullets

15. Default

Ultimate easy to clear monster with CD.

BTW, not every class get it. The old class do not have it.

Only the new class have it.

16. Default

What the pineapple? no bullets is very odd, oh well they clog up your inventory from my experience with an outlaw.

17. Default

The hell?

Oh well, I guess all that extra WA from their skills more than makes up for it. =.=

18. Default

how is it random if EVERY new class gets it?
    random = unexpected
    ultimate 4 new classes = expected

@above : thats a good thing smartone O_O
    now you dont need to buy a godly gun and good bullets like you have to buy a good claw and good stars like sins.

19. Default

If mechanics do not use bullet? then this is really sparta. But I think they may use a different stuff like rocket or bomb maybe.