Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
  1. Default

This class looks great. I'm definitely going to make one for fun along the road after they come out.

2. Default

im still trying to find the drawback to this class. It seems like the best of all worlds. Great field support skills, decent melee, great ranged, very high defense and hp especially for a ranged class, and to top it all off good mobility.

3. Default

The 100% Stance on that 4th job tank skill is really nice. However the mobility sucks, but that seems to be its only real con. I think you can only use Laser Beam, Flamethrower, and their single-target attack while in Tank mode. I'm confused as to what their main single target attack is though. At some points in that video Spadow was using a 6-shot attack while on the tank, and a 3-shot attack at other points. The 3 shot attack hit much harder. What skills are those?
    Last edited by Bribery; 2010-08-07 at 12:15 AM.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

This. Class. Wins. Maple. For. Sheer. Rule. Of. Cool. Why so amazing, Mechs?

5. Default

After watching Spadow's video, I'm amazed, this things are WAY overpowered, they have 100% stance, great mob attacks, 1v1 attacks, ultimate, mobility, hp, they have EVERYTHING...
    It's just too much...

6. Default

You've listed Satellite twice (3rd job summon).

And this class is incredibly fun. I did 1-70 in two days. Even with KMS's exp, it's fast. I don't see myself getting bored of this class anytime soon.

7. Default

So did the WZ files.

8. Default

some skill got changed in the final release.

Example Machine mastery gives no 75% :)

9. Default

This really does seem too overpowered for its own good. I, along with everyone else and their dog, will be making one for sure to test out. I haven't been following very much, when is the expected release date? Or to phrase more carefully - which patch?

10. Default

They're out already. OP and all o_O

Edit: actually i think they come out in a couple of days rather than now. Not sure. Check Spadow's blog a few entries back when Big Bang was introduced. That teaser vid gives all the dates.

11. Default

I always find it humorous how in almost every thread, someone points out a mistake they believe Fiel made, while he bluntly reveals it was the fault of Nexon, and he just does a copy-pasta.

12. Default

Usually when skills are listed twice there's a reason for it. I don't think it was a fault of Nexon, just that I don't know exactly what it's used for.

Also, I am caught with bad data from time to time. Ultimately it's better to bring it up than leave it be. I'm not God and I can't catch everything.

13. Default

Does someone know:

- What the range (in pixels) and speed/delay (in msecs) of Atomic Hammer is?
    - What the range (in pixels) and speed/delay (in msecs) of Rocket Punch is?

Request for Fiel: Can you update the skill tables to the latest patch please? A few skills got changed in damage. TY! :)

Actually it's listed 3 times, but it's the summon attack skill, it attacks 3 times (3x damage). It's just a way of Nexon programming, instead of letting 1 skill do 3x an attack, they fuse 3 skills into one attack... well, maybe it's related to how summons work... who knows... ;)
    Last edited by Devil; 2010-08-22 at 09:00 AM.