1. Default ETL System Launched

For those who enjoyed the GMS 200 Watch thread, rejoice at the added flexibility of the interactive ETL (Estimated Time to Level) system now available via a tab up top. This version of the system has been beta tested by donors and staff and is now ready for the rest of the world to play with.

Additional features and subsystems will be coming later. The 200 Watch thread will remain as is for now on both SW & SP.

*Note the image links for a lot of characters are completely broken due to all the rollbacks and issues on Nexon's side, this will fix itself.

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Can you make the ETL button up top highlight while on the ETL page?

Edit: Same for site rules page.

3. Default

One day. It's not exactly an urgent priority considering how incredibly retardedly designed the tab system is.

4. Default

Nice work Eos, loving the new system, hopefully pulling and holding that much info wont strain your server so much

5. Default

I'm hoping the ad revenue offsets the strain.

Depending on how it goes I will adjust who can do what based on Donor status and restrict the more heavy requests to Donors.

6. Default

Done. Apparently it was already set but it was being stubborn and needed a cache clear.

7. Default

Noticed that once you click on ETL, the sub-bar disappears.

This can be fixed by copying the entire sub-bar layout from the Forums sub-section.

8. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

Was that just for the ETLs page or both ETLs and Site Rules? Asking only because it doesn't work for the Rules.

9. Default

The site rules are just a thread like any other in the forum, so the forum tab highlights just like it does while you're reading any other thread.
    There's no work around for that without creating a new file just to point to an existing thread and honestly doesn't need to be.

10. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

Alrighty, just checking.

11. Default

eos if you need a backup webserver to upload data too let me know

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd