Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

a post on sleepywood shows that the item was unique and level 90, so i would assume the level requirement is player level and player patience and luck.

2. Default

The main thing a lot of people seem to ask if the equip level has to match (Meaning can a level 10 wg get SE)

As long as we see hb/haste/door item < level 70, or a SE item < 120, then we'll know more.

3. Default

I saw an image of a Haste something the other day. There was nothing in the Potential Stats box about level 70, so I assume it applies to either the character scrolling or item level.

4. Default

if i potential a item, and it become rare, if i use cube, can it turn into unique or epic? or it will remain rare forever no matter how many cubes i use?

5. Default

It can change rarity.

6. Default

so i have really bad luck ;(. cubed my 31str top like 5 times, all the time it turned rare :( with crappy stats

7. Default

From what I've seen that's not crappy luck yet.
    It takes more than a few cubes to change the rankings usually.

8. Default

anyone know what potential shield give? theres nothing about shields in the thread ;x

9. Default

I hope it's not 3att on staff/wands too? Cause i was thinking of scrolling mine.

10. Default

Someone posted a 2 atk gain on a 96 atk weapon.

Dunno if it's just cause it started with less atk or if it's just less likely. The weapon I scrolled was 115 atk (-> 118).

11. Default

I'd think the bonuses from enhancement scrolls start getting better the more stars it has.

12. Default

:P

13. Default

Does anyone know what's the chance that an equip goes from Rare -> Epic or Epic -> Unique?

14. Default

If I'm not mistaken, equip categories that aren't specifically listed belong to the General Bonus group (the bonus with no option.Type attached to it).

And I don't think there's a chance of "upgrading Grade", it's probably just a plain 99&#37; chance for Rare/0.9% chance for Epic/0.1% chance for Unique every Magnifying session or something.

15. Default

Fiel do you have any more info on the skills available to items? I've see lv 6 Poison and lv 3 Darkness...what do these actually do and what level can they go up to?

16. Default

used two enhances on my sky skis
    3 attack both times, also added int and str on the first try i believe?

17. Default

But when cubing the grade doesn't go worse, it can only improve. I think there is a chance to get rare/epic/unique upon the first magnifying and then a chance to improve the grade each time you remagnify it.

18. Default

Not sure why, you're probably right that rings can be scrolled, but I couldn't use potential scrolls on my miwok rings. (I don't have the balls to try on my crit ring). I also forgot to take a screenshot of it, and i've used the scroll now, but it said something along the lines of "Scrolls cannot be used on this item".

19. Default

Items without slots can't be Potential scrolled or Enhanced. 0 slots is fine, but they need that SLOTS: line to be eligible.

20. Default

Ah, that makes sense then, thanks stereo.