Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

2 ch to ht, that's good for server that have hackers holding cave :P

2. Default

Source: http://spadow.wordpress.com/2010/07/...nter-movement/

3. Default

Kinda off topic but...

Well, I figured I should start making builds for Resistance just for fun (as I said before, I love making skill builds). I'm stuck at Battlemage II, because 2nd Job normally only gives 121 SP...but you need 140 SP to max everything in 2nd Job for Battlemages. Seems to be wayyyy too much missing SP. Do the Resistance classes get any SP from quests? Oh, and does the Battlemage get more SP than usual for the 2nd Job Advancement like it does for the 1st?

4. Default

You can wear the NX rings on top of the normal rings you know. Currently the only rings we got in GMS that can be worn with lirin/adventurer would be the Miwok and wedding rings.
    Last edited by CarrionCrow; 2010-07-23 at 09:33 AM. Reason: spelling error.

5. Default

spadow said you get 5 SP when you make job adv at lvl 10

credits spadow

6. Default

That's exactly what I said:

What I want to know is, will the 2nd Job advancement ALSO give 5 SP? Do Battlemages obtain additional SP from quests to make up for the 19 missing SP?

7. Default

Only got 3 SP when I advanced to 2nd Job

8. Default

oh sad. Mechanic not out yet.

But with the "leak" out file, there are possible formula which we can find out.

9. Default

I...see. I can start with the 2nd Job builds, then.

Still, I can't help but feel that there are likely to be SP quests...can anyone confirm this?

10. Default

shadowers have assulter i belive that ignores

11. Default

It does. In fact, it's a 100% chance to ignore defence provided your level is above that of the enemy's.

I think he meant new ones, though.

12. Default

Umm...I'm not sure? Since it now has a damage multiplier after MSBB, I think it probably is.

13. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

No, this P/MDrate "defense" isn't what you think. It's a set property of a boss that permanently decreases one's damage by a fixed %. This isn't weapon/magic defense as used in the defense formula in Threaten and other offensive skills. Even if skills reduce PB or any boss's physical defense to 0, you'll only see roughly a 5-10k increase in damage per hit (depending on the class's offensive skill multiplier and when mob w. def is taken into account).

Don't be confused...there's P/MD, and there's P/MDrate.

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

There is a battle mage guide on this site, you know.

15. Default

Mechanics don't exist yet.