Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Does this mean we can see all the formulas? :D

2. Default

Wow. Didn't expect this from Nexon Korea, but hey, they're humans, too, and humans make mistakes.

I guess that you'll be able to get to know some interesting things with those.

3. Default

How so?

4. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

Of course, as it was Apple's fault for leaking their prototype for the iPhone 4g, but they still had their share of legal leverage and power.

5. Default

The context of that situation is entirely different. The legal issues came not in the existence of the prototype, but through the methods by which it was obtained by Gizmodo. Fiel has nothing to worry about.

6. Default

Wow... just wow...

I know people are humans, and the human error can be accounted for. But damn, that's a great chunk of information right there falling into the public's hand. I suspect more then just Fiel got this if I'm not mistaken.

7. Default

Thousands of helms, thousands of pendants, thousands of rings. It's pointless.

8. Default

wtp is the point of having 4 ring slots if we can't wear any of the rings together? >_>

9. Default

This too. It's retarded to keep releasing these new classes (and old) where you can get a ring but can't equip it with any other special job rings.

10. Default

Inb4 Brazil MS data-esque Lloyd Korn pomegranate goes down.

You don't even know how much I'm laughing right now.

11. Default

So this enables Fial to unlock al formula's in the game?

That can become in handy for later patches...

MAYBE its not a fault, maybe they just put it in for us ;)

12. Default

There's plenty of people who don't have Lilin's Rings, and new players should have a chance at being as strong as older players. If you could equip them with older time limited achievement rings, it just shows that people who have played longer have a clear and gigantic step ahead of anyone who wants to start new, and that's terrible for the new potential player-base. I can see the point of there being quite a few different helms that don't do much different things, but I don't believe that there are a lot of pendants. Of note in KMS, there's (Chaos) Horntail which are not attainable until 120+, and alternatively you have the ones from CPQ2 and CPQ. I otherwise honestly don't recall any other pendants except the Spirit Pendant.

13. Default

Is the Resistance Ring even account-shareable? o.O

All I see in the spoiler is One-of-a-kind and Tradeblock.

14. Default

Well, there aren't a lot of pendants. I was mainly saying that because of the Timeless Pendant which has to be the stupidest idea ever, kill the game's current final boss and all you get is a Pendant that only beats the Horntail Pendant if it level ups perfectly.

15. Default

I agree, that is stupid. It should have been a cape or something that isn't currently used as a raid drop. The issue with the choice of using the ring in this scenario still stands. It allows for newer players who weren't able to acquire the Lilin's Ring or Adventurer's Ring to catch up, instead of making a Resistance Shoulderpad or something where those players left out of that event would still be severely behind in some way. This is why these time-limited events are counter-intuitive in a sense, but they're required to generate interest and motivation.

16. Default

Yeah, you have a point. I just found it annoying that there are the same type of equip for each certain area of the game (Helmets, Pendants = Bosses. New Classes = Rings), at least with Evan they did something different with glasses.

17. Default

Considering the significant increase on boss' PDrate/MDrate, those skills that ignore mob's defense will be more important

Hero: ignore 40% of target defense
    Dark Knight: sacrifice ignore target defence (the description said W.DEF, need someone to confirm if it also apply on PDrate)
    Paladin: 20% chance of ignoring target defense (if take threaten into account, it is an additional 30% defense ignore, this skill is godly now :p)
    Mages: not sure, any skill that ignore MDrate? (Is the MDrate of all boss lower than PDrate?)
    BM/MM: 20% chance of ignoring target defense
    NL: ignore 15% of target defense
    Shadower: seems no defense ignoring skill...
    bucc: demolition ignore target defense (not sure if it is like the sacrifice? and is it spammable?)
    corsair: seems no defense ignoring skill...

Personally I think drks may be the DPM king of PB bossing (70% PDrate) if sacrifice actually ignore PDrate?

Also I am curious about how the % ignore target defense works,
    for example, if a mob's PDrate is 10
    1. If a hero attack it, the mob's PDrate is reduced by 40 (become zero) or by 4(40% of 10)?
    2. If a paladin or BM/MM attack it, the PDrate is still 10, but there is a 20% chance that PDrate will become zero?

18. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

so you can get ONE class ring and THREE nx rings