Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

I did that one just to amuse you, although the [BG] tag is also now present. Use it tastefully.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

FANTASTIC

Eh?

3. Default

This is now available within your settings, under Forum Settings grouped near the other limits.

4. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Nice nice. You're doing better than expected :3 Props dude.

5. Default

Well this is my sixth or so site. Time, learning the specifics of this implementation, and deciding where I want to take it are really the only things slowing me down.

6. Default

This is ignored
    Seriously, good job.

7. Default

This is ignoredSounds good!

8. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Hehe well thanks for the background colors and header tags, too. I really like how they turned out.

Plus your name color change couldn't have come on a better day. Yay California!

9. Default

Got around to finishing that one too. Trifecta!

10. Default

• The favicon is improperly listed. I believe this is due to a template edit in which the HTML lists the wrong location. Check the footer template.

11. Default

Nah, it's because they don't actually look. They're just using favicon.ico from the root, not what the HTML says.

You'll notice the part that points to the URL is pointing to the png, but it's a cached image of the same ico file as a png.

12. Default

Just to be sure I renamed the favicon.ico and moved the favicon declaration into the header where it normally belongs but it will probably take them a while to reflect that. At the very least it should force them to stop relying on the mere presence of the *.ico