Page 2 of 216 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

1. Default

Gobies drop Black and Purple Giles capes, and Bone Fish drop Black Seraph capes. It's also one of my favorite training spots in the game, so I'll just go there for the hell of it.

2. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

For earrings, Mirror Strong Goblin dropped gold drop earrings alot before the patch, so it may drop alot now even.

3. Default

I didn't check, but are you implying that Golden Temple wasn't removed as they said it would be?

EDIT: Also, shame for me that there's no hunting ground for a single piece of my gear. The 110 armors are Maker only, and the red giles cape and sword earrings I use is gach only (last time I checked). I planned on makering a reverse weapon and only have a temporary weapon at the moment which I've held for many months now, but all odds are if anyone found a nice 110 weapon at the major bosses, it be too overpriced for me to get. I'm gonna remain stubborn about this, so I can't complain, but the only way for me to benefit is by using those risky scrolls.

More on topic, found a lvl 40 bowman top and it gained 20 MP and 40 def for being rare.

4. Default

Sorry for sounding like an idiot... but is the 10x droprate an event? I haven't seen anything about it on the site, but I can definitely say I'm not doubting it.
    Killed a few kents and got a crapload of equips

5. Default

does makered items come with potential status? or do you have to use a potential scroll on them ;x

6. Default

imagine if this were a level 110+ polearm.

7. Default

it's permanent

you have to potential scroll them

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

This is the VERY FIRST equip I've found in this patch. This pushes me to 30 INT, which will likely give my final HP wash as soon as I level up.

Ironically enough, this Gold Brace was from a Retz that was already weakened. I couldn't pick it up (and the Blue Potion the Retz also dropped) for a few seconds.

9. Default

Oh, it's all stats +6% and all stats +3% now

10. Default

Do want o-o'

11. Default

Well, this was a joy killer. xD

12. Default

Requesting critical screen before you get a critical adding skill.

13. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Hm, going off of the equips in this thread so far... It seems you only get stat bonuses that are relavant to the equip's class. Like LUK, STR, and DEX on Thief equiips, INT and LUK for Mage equips, etc.

I personally thought it was just going to be a random grab bag of stats.

14. Default

May take a while. 4% with a mob skill is often, but not THAT often.

EDIT: Upon further observation, I think it's +50% like with the Explorer weapons.

15. Default

I have a +2% STR Lv 38 Female Mage Overall in kMS. I think you're wrong. Bold is why. Observational bias.

5% with triple stab takes a minute tops

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Now that's a kicker