Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: [GMS] [0.88] Dual Blade

1. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Palacious
    Server: Kradia
    Job: White Knight
    usa

Something about weapon attack being printed as "+##" bothers me. I would prefer to think of weapons as having innate stats, not giving them to you like the four cardinal ones.

2. Default

thats because you don't know where to look.

3. Default

yes i don't know, broa did 3 HT run since nexon patched whisper d/c, but anyway, broa will never kill PB because we don't work together.

4. Default

quick question:

does the owl 2exp buff stack with family 2x exp, or do 2 buffs cancel eachother out.

5. Default

They cancel each other out.

6. Default

You're joking right?

7. Default

HT runs are so pointless nowadays anyways, people only do them to farm the drops. Whisper D/C's aren't the only D/C's out there, and the other ones (spouse,expedition,ghost) are getting more widespread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhrNNqPo6Zs
    Oh, and we dont work together, right?

8. Default

pointless? LOL so TT30, zerk30, gen30, mw20/30 are pointless? i don't get your point here.

anyway, this is a extraction thread discussion, i wont bother replying to you anymore.

9. Default

he means it's pointless to even try to have a ht run with how widespread the dc hacking is.

10. Default

The second part of the sentence "people only do them to farm the drops" implies that there is more to an HT run than just the drops and that the drops are "pointless"

11. Default

any confirmation on the level 10 gets potential scroll thing?

12. Default

Why would anyone do that? Whats the motivation to spend your whole day ruining someone's game?

13. Default

sad thing, they do it in broa, for the past 3 weeks, a hacker left a mule inside cave everyday, with help from other people. and if people want to do HT, they need to pay said hacker to open cave.

14. Default

how the hell do you get the blizzard equips ?_?

15. Default

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=29448

No Potential Scroll at all; everyone misunderstood it apparently lmao.

16. Default

The feeling of power.

17. Default

No one knows.

18. Default

Peanut Machine.

They are the set items.

19. Default

lol and with all those "quality" updates, is bound to come quality glitches and bugs YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Card+event+owl works though.