Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.329] Everything Harder

Looks like they fixed a lot of mistakes that are in the current KMS, and all of them deal with bosses. PB now rightly does +20k touch damage. Its PDRate and MDRate are now 50% (!!!). I think most people will find KMS's current victories over PB to be illegitimate considering these massive buffs of major bosses.

Skill Changes

Character

Item

NPC

Quest
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-07-20 at 02:47 PM.

2. Default

oh great, the only neutral skill bishop had, big bang, now is holy element, lmao, nexon pineappleed with bishop again, bishop's resort now is to only train on holy weak monster hahaha

nexon doesnt know what they are doing...

3. Default

NOOOOOOOO.... OUR AVENGEEEEEEER...

I hope they fix that a bit more. Right now, it's starting to deal less damage than triple throw on two monsters.

4. Default

What a silly thing to say.

All this does is keeps them from training on Holy resistant monsters, of which there are very little. Why are you complaining?

5. Default

Big bang for Bishop is now holy element,so it has 50% extra critical rate!Archmage also benefit from L/F element~

6. Default

Haha time for Pink bean to start bustin' heads again

7. Default

Avenger nerf... NOO!! But as long as the dps is better than TT on 3 monsters+ I´ll llive with it....

8. Default

some bosses are holy imune, so they will have to use magic claw forever?

9. Default

Darn, I think 30 minutes to kill a boss is already on the long side, I dont want it to take longer.

10. Default

What do you mean by everything harder? Is there something we're not seeing yet? I assume it to be major buffs for booses, but which ones and how particularly?

11. Default

Those bastards made our only neutral skill holy element? ARE YOU SERIOUS??!! God dangit.. *sobs*

12. Default

So physical damage can only work as 25%?

13. Default

Hanzel and Gretel much?

When are they gonna add the mechanic job and it's skills? 2 weeks before the official release?

14. Default

Makes me wonder if DoT bypasses M/P-DRate.

15. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Yay for fake difficulty!
    It just makes things take twice as long. Nexon... learn to add proper difficulty plz.

16. Default

Bigfoot and CWKPQ. Who else? You're over exaggerating =\

17. Default

Now there will be thousands of people who can't agree on when PB was killed...

What's PDrate? :x

*sigh* I hate that it seems like Wizet's just guessing at what changes to make without thinking of the consequences.

18. Default

Zakum, if I remember correctly.

19. Default

just the lack of option for training areas. they need to stick with the same training area for too many lvls.

well i guess we are used to it.