Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

LOL wow andy i was waiting for someong to reply like this... seriously people freak out over nothing now a days... they see a change and always complain about the negative of it and look past the possitives, "Oh nooo! i cant solo BF anymore"(even tho how long would it have taken with big bang anyways.............. srsly..... its not like there Magic weak monsters that were strong to holy..... it helps out more than it hinders, if you were training at a place without holy weak your doing it wrong anyways. that'd be like throwing a f/p @ Wolf spiders without using poison or anything... completely wrong.

2. Default

If it hasn't changed, yes DoT doesn't care about MDRate. POWER TO THE F/Ps!

3. Default

You did awesome! From the looks of it we're getting another rehash the explorer events cept for resistance which is win imo... if the rings are similar to the explorer ones i won't have to give up one of my rings

Another question fiel, I don't believe those skills that ignore defense negate pdrate do they? If that's the case than heroes, buccs, drks, and both archers will definitely be out on top

4. Default

How does demolition's defense ignoring ability work? 100% chance to ignore all defense? and if it's like that does it include PDrate?
    I'm pretty sure I read a 20% somewhere....

5. Default

How much stronger is Zakum?
    Back to it's original state? D:

6. Default

Just curious about something... Will I be able to solo zakum at some point without taking silly ammounts of time?

If yes, Zakum hunting can become an interesting thing... Like what Papulatus is nowadays. Chaos Zakum is the big deal now.

7. Default

Assuming you're naked and assuming touch damage

vanilla zakum third body = 9k
    chaos zakum third body = 13.4k
    Preliminary CHT heads hit for 20k
    CHT tail hits for 26k

8. Default

wow can you tell us about pdrate and ignore def? -points to above post-

9. Default

B.B is elemental
    F/P need to claw G.Rog again -_-?

10. Default

Couldn't tell you how ignore defense works because I don't know.

PDRate for all non-PB major bosses is 25. PB is 50 and still has the same attacks and elemental defenses as before. Due to BB, I don't know how P resist works anymore. Hopefully Paladins won't get double-shafted again.

11. Default

Elemental Reset.

Also apparently Flamethrower's animation was changed, according to the patch notes. (Outlaw Skill) Any pics?

12. Default

Nerf to Explosion is a bit of a bummer, but it does give more reason to take Paralyze and get a poison staff.

Fire Big Bang is awesome, really curious if its dps can now match Paralyze's. New animation plox.

And composition arrow is now stronger then our mobskill in 3rd, that finally makes sense again. Now buff its attack speed so we can actually use it.

13. Default

Before:

After:

14. Default

Damn that looks awesome now.

15. Default

It might be worth it to get Doom now, if only to cancel out Holy immunities. Won't help with bosses though, but with poison and stuff working on bosses, maybe doom does as well.

16. Default

Bishops were meant to be support classes from the beginning. You're just getting closer and closer to that original idea. Stop whining if you aren't a gamer kiddie.

17. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Yeah, on Pink Bean. DPS rankings are extremely relative now because of PD/MDRates, and so the tables you calculate for all regular mobs with rates of 10 will be different from those with rates of 20, different from bosses with 25, and different from Pink Bean with a current rate of 50. All I can say to those calculating said data is "oh, math." Have fun ;).

Did anything else about the other bosses change? I mean, besides the touch damage they deal, which you posted above and appears appropriate. I'd almost think a PD/MDrate of 50 for ALL major boss mobs to be appropriate since people are killing them so fast now. Or at least massive HP boosts?

QFTing all of this. Took the words right out of my mouth

18. Default

Oh my pineappleing god. That looks pineappleing awesome. Any other skill animation updates?

19. Default

i loveeeeeee it :D they should make updates for all skill gifs