Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Holy hits normal damage to all parts of Zakum.

2. Default

look like many class start to settle down. Nexon is only playing around with mage (for adventurer).

look like this patch is for wild hunter now.

3. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

PDrate is the amount of physical damage cut off from attacks. With a PDrate of 50... all physical damage is reduced by 50%. Meaning if you were able to hit... let's say... 40k brandishes... now those are only 20k.

All bishop zakum runs like to say otherwise.

4. Default

That's not giving you lack of training options at all. It's not like it's limiting you from training at places that holy hits neutral damage to. The only place that you'd lose out on that I know if is CGs.

5. Default

Yeah I was looking forward to having a strong enough neutral skill to train in time temple. Oh well skeles for life I suppose.

6. Default

My bad then. But any bishop that would like a monster book collection would be completely screwed over.

7. Default

The google translated patch notes said Battlemage's "Battle Charge" was removed and replaced with "Advanced Dark Chains", basically an upgraded version of the 2nd job skill. They also said that Teleport Mastery will trigger with Cyclone.

@ Evan changes.

Also things that ignore mob PDR are much more important now. This change should shake up the DPS rankings quite a bit.

8. Default

...ToT mobs don't resist Holy either.

9. Default

They shouldn't have pineappleed with the bishop BB the more I think about it, a/m get elemental reset so it really doesn't matter for them at all.

Edit: Well the damage I do with holy there versus using a neutral element multi hit big bang would be quite the difference.

10. Default

What Holy-immune mobs were you planning on training on? Crimson Guardians? All high level training areas are holy-neutral. This change only makes Bishops stronger at their main training spot: Skeles. They can still train at O4.

11. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Now I'm useless at Core Blaze. Thanks Nexon, thanks...

12. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

Finally, that's the Avenger nerf I was look for.I'm like the only NL crazy enough for an avenger nerf. Back to 3 stars and it's not ridiculously powerful anymore. Like CarrionCrow said as long as it's ok with mobs of 3+ it's perfect in my eyes.

On a completely different note, I hope they end up changing the Big Bang animations for each mage to simulate the change in element.

Lastly, boss buffs ftw, they should've done that sooner. They'll actually feel like bosses now instead of punching bags.

13. Default

You still deal the same damage to every single ToT mob.

And lightning element big bang? Awesome. Will rock for training in ToT.

Also Fiel, does PB still have that P Resist? And did we ever confirm if it does infact reduce physical damage?

14. Default

Big Bang at ToT is going to do the same damage as it would if it were neutral.

15. Default

귀여운 마스크
    Cute mask
    Face Accessory - All classes
    Cash Item

흰색 호랑이의 발톱
    White Claw of Tiger
    Shoulderpad - All classes
    Required Level: 20
    Weapon Attack: +2
    Magic Attack: +3
    STR: +3
    DEX: +3
    INT: +3
    LUK: +3
    MDEF: +16
    WDEF: +20

핑크 스마일 티셔츠
    Pink Smile T-Shirts
    Coat - All classes
    Cash Item

블루 스마일 티셔츠
    Blue Smile T-Shirts
    Coat - All classes
    Cash Item

후드 점퍼 슈츠
    Hood Jumper Suits
    Longcoat - All classes
    Cash Item

정령의 팬던트 3일 교환권
    Exchange coupon for Pendent of Spirit(3 Days)
    더블클릭하면 3일의 유효기간을 가지는 정령의 펜던트로 교환할 수 있는 교환권이다.
    Double click this coupon and you will receive a Pendent of Spirit with 3 days of expiration.
    Cash item
    Reward:
    정령의 펜던트 - 100.00%
    Pendent of Spirit - 100.00%
    Consume

레지스탕스 비밀 상자
    Resistance's Secret Box
    무언가 숨겨져 있는 비밀 상자다. 암호로 잠겨져 있으며, #c8월 12일#k 이후에 해제할 수 있다. 하지만, 아무나 해제없을 것 같은데..?
    There are something in this secret box. It's locked with a password, and you may unlock this after August 12. But, I don't think every man can unlock this...?
    Items per slot: 100
    NPC: 페르디
    Cannot resell to merchants
    Can be shared within the account

NPC

Name: 깜찍이
    Script: talk2159013
    "모험 나온 것 같아서 두근두근~"
    "우후훗"

Name: 뚱뚱이
    Script: talk2152014

Name: 깜찍이
    Script: talk2159015

Name: 뚱뚱이
    Script: talk2159016

Quest

30레벨 레지스탕스를 위한 지원
    Support for the Resistance Level 30

NOT COMPLETED:
    카산드라가 30레벨을 달성한 레지스탕스에게 선물을 주겠다고 했다. 30레벨을 달성했다면 마을에 있는 카산드라를 찾아가보자.
    Cassandra said she will give a present to those resistance who reached level 30. If you reached level 30, let's go to town and talk to Cassandra.

IN PROGRESS:
    카산드라를 찾아가자.
    Let's go talk to Cassandra.

COMPLETED:
    성장을 도와줄 수 있는 물건을 받았다. 아직 사용할 수는 없는 것 같다. 8월 12일까지 기다려야겠다.
    I received a good that will help my growth. But, I can't use this yet. I have to wait till August 12.
    40레벨 레지스탕스를 위한 지원
    Support for the Resistance Level 40

NOT COMPLETED:
    카산드라가 40레벨을 달성한 레지스탕스에게 선물을 주겠다고 했다. 40레벨을 달성했다면 마을에 있는 카산드라를 찾아가보자.
    Cassandra said she will give a present to those resistance who reached level 40. If you reached level 30, let's go to town and talk to Cassandra.

IN PROGRESS:
    카산드라를 찾아가자.
    Let's go talk to Cassandra.

COMPLETED:
    성장을 도와줄 수 있는 물건을 받았다. 아직 사용할 수는 없는 것 같다. 8월 12일까지 기다려야겠다.
    I received a good that will help my growth. But, I can't use this yet. I have to wait till August 12.

(Rest are same with different Level)

어서 NULL으로 가서 페르디선생님을 만나러 가자.
    Let's go to NULL and meet Ms. 페르디.

COMPLETED:
    페르디선생님으로부터 선도부의 반지를 받았다. 계정 내 이동이 가능한 특별한 반지. 모두를 위한 물건이 될 것 같다.
    I received 선도부의 Ring from Ms. 페르디. A ring that can be moved within a account... this will be for everyone.

레지스탕스 런칭기념 이벤트 : 보급품 지원!
    Resistance Lunching Event : Supply aid!

NOT COMPLETED:
    새로워진 메이플 월드에 새로운 지원군이 나타났다! 지원군과 함께 검은 마법사에게 대항할 수 있도록 힘을 키우는데 보탬이 되는 보급품을 지원해준다고 하니 카산드라를 찾아가보자.
    New Reinforcement came to New Maple World! Let's go talk to Cassandra in order to receive a Supply that will help gain strength to resist against Black Magician with Reinforcement.

IN PROGRESS:
    카산드라가 보급품 지원에 나섰다!
    Cassandra began to aid with supplies!

COMPLETED:
    카산드라에게 보급품을 지원받았다.
    I obtained Supply from Cassandra.

코스모의 개척자.
    Pioneer of Cosmo

NOT COMPLETED:
    신규 월드 코스모의 주민이라면 마을에 있는 카산드라를 찾아가 보자.
    If you are new resident of new world Cosmo, let's go talk to Cassandra in the town

IN PROGRESS:
    70레벨#n을 달성을 하면 코스모 두건을 주겠다고 약속한 카산드라를 찾아가 보자. \r
    코스모 두건
    Let's go talk to Cassandra who promised to give us a Cosmo Bandana if we reach to level 70.

COMPLETED:
    70레벨을 달성하여, 카산드라에게 코스모월드 오픈 한정 선물을 받았다.\r
    코스모 두건
    As I reached to level 70, I received Opening Cosmo World event's limited present from Cassandra.

lol... i need to learn more english grammars.

16. Default

Well there goes my hopes to be able to solo BF one day.

17. Default

From what I've seen of BF, if you try to fight him with a skill that casts about once a second, you gonna get trampled anyways.

18. Default

You're right I am still sleepy, just looked it up to double check. I suppose they are going the route of holy archmage now.

19. Default

Doesn't matter to a bishop when you can take 3 hits before dying.

20. Default

True.