Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
  1. Default

Besides, a Bishop will probably be healing/dispelling there. Ever seen a Bishop as a main attacker at Pink Bean or Ergoth? =.=

p.s. So far, only GMS and JMS (I think) have Crimson Guardians.

2. Default

It's not going to hurt them. =/

In fact, it should be a major plus due to gallos/skeles.

Also, I think that there would have been an inflation of the 130/163 ele weapons due
    to bishops using them for a 'neutral' big bang.

3. Default

Do you have neo tokyo yet? most/all the mobs can't be genesised. in maplesea, you have to doom + genesis them IF you want to hunt NT coins (doom + bahamut crashed maple clients the last time i heard of it) , OR if you are trying to complete the quests all the way to pink been, this involves tons and tons of spamming. if you done any of the neo tokyo quests in maplesea, you know it practically takes 4~24hrs of non stop spamming bliz/meteo just to complete a stage thanks to the ridiculous drop rate for quest etcs.

considering that bishops don't really have to heal in coreblaze at all, if they had a neutral bigbang they could help out as well. since they don't too bad right.

4. Default

KMS has Neo City, if I remember correctly. It's just a nerfed version of Neo Tokyo, it's the same otherwise.

5. Default

There is no Neo Tokyo in KMS so there's absolutely no reason why they should have to balance for it. It's JMS's problem to redesign the mobs if they want Big Bang to be well compatible. I don't see what Pink Bean has to do with anything since Ariel and Pink Bean itself are the only monsters in Time Temple resistant and immune to Holy. Everything else is neutral to Holy so you're even stronger than if Big Bang were neutral element.

Neo City varies in a few things to Neo Tokyo. There's no Core Blaze for one, and there's a few monsters resistant to Holy, but if you really want to quest that badly, get someone to help you or suck it up. There have plenty of places that certain characters can't go to for quests and that's just the limitation of those characters.

6. Default

that's the problem, you NEVER see mobs that are eg: sword resistant, mace resistant, dagger, star, knuckle, blunt resistant at all. (i don't count wdef up since it isn't a constant thing anyway, and if you can 1 hit ko the mob, it hardly matters).
    yet elemental resistance/immunity is downright discriminatory. prior to archmages getting elemental resistance they are next to useless at bosses such as krexel and targa/scarlion

7. Default

Nexon could just make something neutral-resistant, you know. Besides, non-mages have 1 additional status effect they're susceptible to - Darkness.

8. Default

yeah. but all those are not 100% automatically excludes you from soloing the boss and darkness can be " dispel/holyshield/all cure pot "

elemental reset finally resets the playing field for archmages, but not for bishops. which after a nerfed genesis might see less people playing bishops,so we just have to see whether that is good for any other jobs going bossing in the long term..

9. Default

- Battle Charge - New variable "time" (6); damage (210 to 410); mobCount (15 to 8); range (270% Range to 470% Range)

Does this skill still work like rush or it's working like dark chain now?