Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

What does "damR" mean? Looks like Battlemages got their own Critical if I'm reading it correctly.

2. Default

Yea haha, same with the spear in Guild PQ (I think? Haven't done it in a long time).

3. Default

damR is basically damage +% or damage rate

4. Default

I did the translation for "Trained Recognition", but that's hardly a fantastic translation.

Ok let's see... WH gets "Wild Instinct", which is basically WH's version of Marksmanship, but with an added chance of evading attacks... it's the 20% ignore rate that's important... for now I'll skip the evasion part since I don't trust luck.
    What's with the crit? Gives a probability to do 150 damage? 150% damage? o.O
    Mine... whatever...
    Trap became so much more useful.
    Wild Shot got buffed again... now can start to beat Ultimate Strafe.

For BMG, they get...
    "Battle Charge: Rotates and swings the staff to push off up to 15 enemies."
    Hmm... feels like Rush to me. Which is a good thing, since BMGs no longer have to rely on Teleport and Dark Chain to net their mobs... but of course the latter has the advantage of a 4 second stun.
    "Teleport Mastery" excellent. Nothing else needs saying. Finish attack has just become imba big time once you hit higher levels. Arans and their Final Blow can go fly kite. But what's with the attacking 3 times for Single Blow's FA? Something like... Big Bang? That would be pretty sick.
    BMGs get crit rate, blue aura got buffed, Blood Drain now 120 seconds much like Combo Drain...
    Reaper looks like it got nerfed... if my guess is correct its attacking interval got doubled, and summon rate is halved.
    Dark Lightning has its damaged Tripled zomg, with 15% base crit rate and 5 seconds cooldown?? wth that's sick.
    ADA... is that status and elemental resistance of 20%? o.O
    Aww Shelter got nerfed...
    AYA gives a 20% evasion rate... ooh good for NLs and Shadowers and every other class.
    Am curious about madX... can't figure out what it is.
    Cyclone buffed by a good deal, from 33% usage rate to 50% usage rate.
    "Energize" (sounds reasonable to me)... good buffs. You'll need the HP since you're getting personal with monsters.

Mages are now 10% stronger...

Sad about TT and Meso Explosion.

When will they stop playing with DB's damage values??? But now the little fake toy has some defense... excellent... just like Puppet, but better! 25% base evasion rate!

I think Onyx Blessing cd removal is a big big buff. Makes it super versatile. I'd take the MA reduction anytime for an extended duration and cd removal. Effectively an increase in average MA per minute of 15.

Interesting patch.

Hadriel

5. Default

To me, it looks like "Critical Shot" for Wild Hunters is actually their version of Final Attack. Instead, they boosted Jaguar's Critical Rate to 40%.

Wow @ Battlemages. Their advanced mastery was changed to a 30% damage boost instead. :o

6. Default

sounds more like rolling spin than rush, but it's all good since they have teleport

7. Default

When was zerk 50? I thought it was always 60 o_o

Edit: Damit fiel you hid it in the last update :(.

8. Default

They updated Thunder Spear's animation but nothing for WK animations so far...sadface.jpg

9. Default

Get this - they updated Battlemage animations, hahaha. The Blow animations all look more sinister now.

10. Default

This.

11. Default

Did it always look like this? I don't remember:

12. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

No they didn't.

13. Default

Is the new Battlemage 4th job skill a party buff? It looks like it increases max HP by 20%. Could be very useful if it stacks with HB.

14. Default

i think they were darker of all things anyways it looks like kmst was the basic preliminary rounds

15. Default

Looks like Battle Mages are sex now.

If only they'd bring back telecycloning. That was seriously awesome.

16. Default

Is it just me, or does that look exactly like DBs' Trible Stab, albeit with recoloring.

17. Default

I hope they do.

Cyclone + Teleport Mastery