Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

<3 New Thunder Spear, too bad I'm already half way trhough 4th job, now fix Chain Lightining!

No Cooldown on Blessing of the Onyx, but it's Magic Att boost was decreased :\.

Critical Min boosted for Evan so even more mastery :O, Blaze and Flamewheel boosts, good.

Also yay for Magic Mastery buffs.

2. Default

LOL at Battlemage's 3rd Job ultimate. =.=

Wonder what the name is?

배틀 차지 gives me "Battle Won" when put in the translator.
    차지 gives me occupy/possess.

So...

Battle Possession?
    Turning Tide? <- from "Turn the tide". >.>
    Upper Hand? <- derived from "Seizing Victory"

3. Default

I think it's a Rush-like skill: And a rotating staff of up to 15 persons wielding enemies, pushing himself in front of the pass.

4. Default

I get why they do it, but it hurts to see nerfs to Night lords besides buff to shadowers. xD (Please please please don't take away the awesomeness of avenger.)

5. Default

Woot, Dark Force back to 60&#37;, this pomegranate is going to take some time.

6. Default

ha from the looks of it new saders won't have any issues leveling to hero now. Still it sucks that you can't use braveslash effectively till it's level 21

7. Default

Evengellion anyone?

8. Default

Ahh..."Turning Tide" would make sense there then. Turn the tide of battle by rotating your staff to knock away up to 15 enemies...

9. Default

That skill OHKOs Mechanics.

OT: They seem to be focusing on mages right now, thats nice.

10. Default

All of the new skills for Battlemage and Wild Hunter are written in 'Konglish', so they're not supposed to be translated, just read. The skill you're talking about is called Battle Charge.

11. Default

Fixed for you. Adventurer mages only got 1 change each.

Ahh...thanks. How about the other one? Not Teleport Mastery. I mean the 4th Job one.

12. Default

New skills in order:

Battlemage 3
    Battle Charge
    Teleport Mastery

Battlemage 4
    Energize

Wild Hunter 4
    Wild Instinct

13. Default

Longinus Spear came to my mind the minute i saw that spear o_o

14. Default

And suddenly I'm interested in Battlemages again. Yay @ Evan boosts too.

15. Default

Fiel, what are "er" and "cr"? I've tried translating the variables into plain English over at the Asiasoft Forums, and these two variables are really bugging me. "e" means that it's smart-casted, right? What about the "r" and "c"? >.>

16. Default

Spoiler

Spear fetish, pineapple yeaaaaaaaahhh.

@ Hana: 'r' at the end (critr for example) probably refers to "rate". Not sure which you are referring to though.

17. Default

Wait, what's this "stack effect" for Dual Blades? Is it that same thing Shadowers have with Boomerang Step that increases damage if you chain skills together?

18. Default

Because mages need MOAR multipliers. Lol @ 45&#37; Shadow Shifter also.

Damage on Dark Lightning seems to have been ramped up pretty heavily, does that make it worth using now? I seem to remember it was too weak before.

19. Default

"e" doesn't always mean smart-cast. ER is evasion rate, CR is crit rate.