Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
  1. Default

Following KMS's pattern they've been keeping the past couple months, there's going to be one tomorrow for sure. Chances are we'll get more mechanic stuff, but then, chances were we'd get the stuff long before we even knew what Wild Hunters and Battle Mages were. =/

2. Default

Well, these two champs get released this wednesday, so I'd be certain Mechanic testing is soon to come.

3. Default

I hope kMST isn't testing Mechanics before Resistance is out. Now that I think about it... yea, expect a patch tomorrow night, PST.

4. Default

i hope they reconsider i mean we haven't seen how WA's perform currently but is it wrong to assert that they may need some more testing. Than again it's not like anything we say or do would change anything on kms' side

5. Default

and yes this patch is a bit boring..... it is all on battlemage, which we could not even play yet.

I am also guessing if there is anymore skill revamp.

Moar skill revamp
    moar new job for mechanic

6. Default

Something just tells me mechanic job will be awesome... 2h BW users smacking with the monkey wrench? jk, I know there was that boat-like mount leaked with the load of guns on it.. brb scrolling guns.

7. Default

I want to point out one more thing based on the video,
    this paladin's damage range is 10000~11000(roughly)
    so does it imply the ACB mastery also work on all skills?
    blast with 94% mastery would be insane...

8. Default

where is the video? paste the link here!

9. Default

From the below video link
    http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/vi...prgid=38571205

And the exact damage range is 11364~12089 after self buff (exactly 94% mastery....)

10. Default

thanks.

will see it.

11. Default

It means teleport mastery O.O
    Im korean so I can read it

12. Default

same here... does the maple world hate battle Mages? even Spadow only posted WH and Mechanic skills/vids excluding the battle Mage at like lvl 10 i believe....
    but this is good for GMS cuz no1 rly is making a Battle Mage.. so no inflation on staff scrolls =D