Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

1. Default

Could have sworn it was % based...

Previous extraction 1.2.326:

*confused*

2. Default

That was back when I was doing it by hand. I assumed madX meant +% magic attack. This is part of the reason why we now use the current system.

3. Default

Darn... =(

Well, 30 magic attack is still good under the new formula changes.

4. Default

Do me a favor and point out where I said you were QQing. Saying you should have started it and saying you are doing it right now are not the same. I've also read several of your posts (And no, I'm not getting links) where you complained about Chief Bandits getting Flash Jump. I was basing my comments mainly off of what you yourself have said, over a number of posts, not just one. When Dual Blades came out with their Flash Jump Night Lords should have been upset then; they would have had a right to. Only wanting upgrades now that you see Bandits getting to be equal in movement is childish.

Saying a Night Lord's focus is throwing stars is like saying a White Knights focus is using charges to deal damage. It's all they can do. They have 3 attack skills, all of which involve throwing stars, and all of which are exclusive to the Assassin branch, and two movement based skills, all of which are shared across every thief branch. If you're based off of movement, so are Shadowers and Dual Blades. If anything, you could say Assassins are based on survival and saving, as they have skills to limit star usage and even recharge stars as they use them, and can make mobs drop more mesos, as well as make potions have strongers effects and even directly drain HP away from monsters.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Can someone please tell me what this skill does?

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It would say HP X% if it was HP. My HP did not go up when putting points into this skill.

7. Default

I think it is the battle mastery skill. It has something to do with the critical minimum and increase the damage of other battle mage skill.

8. Default

It's Battle Mastery, increases damage by 30%, increases minimum Critical damage by 15%.

This one:

Last edited by Grey; 2010-07-18 at 04:05 PM.

9. Default

Shadow shifter increased? Happy time.

10. Default

Look. I never complained a single time about chief bandits getting flash jump. You will not find a single link where I say the opposite. So, the next time you try to make sense, at least get your stuff right. In fact, I congratulated them, but at the same time, I missed our spot when we were the best movable class. And made suggestions for those people who, like me, made the class for that.

Also, from YOUR post, that I can easily link to, in the last page:

Please, start making sense already. You clearly even said "should have QQ'd before". If I didn't "LOLQQ" at Dual Bladers it was because they were supposed to be a temporary thing, a rarity, a special case. I understand it there. And now, I await your response, to try to prove me wrong at what I think, because that's all you are trying to do. But if you really want to do that, at least do it outside the thread. We are getting annoying already.

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

12. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

Was he tele-cycloning?

13. Default

It didn't look like teleport mastery activated during dark cyclone... thats sad :(
    but that rush skill does make their training look significantly more attractive...

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Read a few pages back.

Yeah, their rush is really fun. It kind of pushes mobs too far sometimes though. It only makes me wish i was a higher level so i had a decent stance.

15. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

Got it.

16. Default

Can you post a vid of yourself at O4, whenever you get to that level? I wanna compare it to my own training.

Good job skipping over my entire second paragraph to turn this into a he said she said argument. I've proven my point to myself; I'm done.