2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

Rob, your country made the right decision. I'm perfectly happy with this. I congratulate the people of Argentina who can now get married.

3. Default

Most excellent.
    May our alleged land of the free and home of the brave get the balls to do the same some day.

4. Flatpanel TV
    California

I know. Argentina is totally being more pro than our country right now.

5. Default

I think if Lincoln hadn't tried so hard to preserve the Union, we might have legalized this issue a decade or two ago.

6. Flatpanel TV
    California

I see where you're coming from. That's an interesting opinion. Although, it'd be terribly scary if the Confederacy was left as its own country.

7. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Buen trabajo, Argentina.

We need this to happen in the United States before gay marriage becomes federal law.

8. Default

Good. Its still disgusting that the entire world doesn't support same sex marriage, but we'll get there eventually.

9. Default

As long as the government does not "arm twist" religious institutions into accepting gay marriage, I am happy with this. Glad to see another barrier placed between Homosexuals' private lives and the nosy tendencies of government.

10. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

YEP YEP

BIG STORY OF THE DAY FELLAS

Now come marry here. It indeed is a great step in our law. I say, it's a pretty modern law system here besides major flaws like in technology. We have a law for Marihuana decriminalization and now same sex marriage.

I don't know about the adopting part though. If that was passed as well, I'm not sure on how I feel about that.

11. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

PLUS PLUS, GUYS, BUENOS AIRES IS THE MOST GAY FRIENDLY CITY OF SOUTH AMERICA ALONG WITH RIO DE JANEIRO.

That's something more as well right?

12. Default

Welcome to the club Argentina! :)

2001 - The Netherlands
    2003 - Belgium
    2005 - Spain, Canada
    2006 - South Africa
    2009 - Norway, Sweden
    2010 - Portugal, Iceland, Argentina

Wild guess:
    2040 - USA? xD

13. Flatpanel TV
    California

It seems as if Slovenia might soon legalize it as well. A slew of other countries are going to try later this year as well. And what the hell at Guyana? British rule didn't do anything there.

14. Default

Unfortunately Christian America (aka the GOP) still holds substantial power within Congress on average and will vehemently oppose such blasphemous nonsense as same sex marriage. Even liberals are hesitant to accept the idea, with most opting for the much more constituent-friendly same sex "civil unions."

(If I remember correctly, Obama was ranked as the most liberal Senator prior to his presidency and yet he even limited his support to civil unions)

I'd say 2060 if we're lucky, but I'm a pessimist by temperament.

1) It's law now, so I suppose that's invalid.
    2) As for nature, homosexuality in nature outside the homo sapien species is very well documented. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...ior_in_animals

Indeed, heterosexual oral sex is far rarer in nature relative to homosexuality. Yet I don't see conservative politicians speaking out against oral sex--perhaps they enjoy it too much themselves.

15. Default

US will legalize gay marriage when the newer generation takes over the one that is more tolerant of gays. (Basically when all the old people die, so, like 2020-2030)