1. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

Maplestory isn't your run-of-the-mill RPG. EVERY class is dependant on their main weapion to do ANY of their abilities, therefore to say that "Mages must do so and so because they MUST use staves/wands" doesn't exaclty work in this scenario.

2. Default

I still haven't seen any proof for the charge and Transform stacking.. all I saw was range going up by like 70, so that means either transform has slightly more w.att buff than charge and overrides it, or their ST is like lvl 1... Also no proof of att pots with it.
    Just show 6 screens. One without anything, one with transform, one with transform and pot, one with charge and transform, one with charge and pot and one with charge, pot and transform.
    Ty in advance.

3. Default

It got patched.

4. Default

What did into what?

5. Default

Give a "godly" Archmage an Elemental Wand and that is a pretty huge problem. If a 173 F/P can hit 300k on Zakum in KMS, they can do well over 400k in GMS, and probably around 600k with Apples (+ DoT). You can argue that the gap between differently funded players' gear is large enough to mask the effects of Elemental Wands, but that doesn't change the fact that they're still broken.

6. Default

Stacking weapon attack effect on Infighters.

7. Default

Also, I don't know if it has been said alrady, but I'll throw it here anyways:

In the patch that came to kms (not kmst) two days ago, we realized our criticals were highger. We suppose they changed them so now critical is a multiplier and not additive. This is a buff for all classes, especially ones with high critical rate.

Also, in kMS, Double Stab damage got raised just like Fiel said in this thread, but they left Flying Assaulter and Bloody Storm un-nerfed (They are still 420%, not 370%).
    And the best of all: Mirror Image now works like Shadow Partner from hermits. It does now 70% of your attacks, not 70% of your damage range.

8. Default

WHAT THE HELL?! AREN'T DUAL BLADES OP ENOUGH?!

lim
    rage -> infinity

9. Default

well arans got the greatest boost oO. They should be one of the Top DPM chart now with the new SE oO

10. Default

Could we possibly get a confirmation on this?

11. Default

Yea, because if this is true, crit ring will be the best option again without doubt. Right?

12. Default

I don't think there was much doubt before, anyways. Even so, this will make things very nice.

Edit: Crack! I just had imaginations of pierce 30 with this... 2070% on the first monster with crits, and 5151% on the 6th monster with crits... Holy hell!

13. Default

If it's multiplicative, critical damage will be useful. +50% doesn't do much for skills already hitting over 500% (550/500 = 110%), but 500 * 1.5 is a very nice boost.

It also means a skill that does 100% 5 times will have the same DPS as a skill that does 500% once, so they can make skills fit their animations, perhaps?

14. Default

New Critical indeed is very intriguing, seeing as Drk has Dragon Judgement (and I already got myself Critical Ring).

15. Default

idk bout crit now, granted everyone benefits from it, we may be back to those borked numbers once again.

16. Default

At least if they did it right, no single class will be gods with SE. Yes I'm looking at you, Corsairs.

17. Default

Looks like Arans won't be as crappy as we thought..super boosted Overswing plus the critical system isn't borked anymore.

18. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

KMS, no washing.

I'm not taking any more screenshots, it stacks because my transform was only level 1.
    My transform was level 1. 1 weapon attack = going up by only a little. I don't even know if pots stack anymore with this recent patch.
    Do you know for sure? o_O

All I know is transform's attack buff still stacks with energy charge. Spadow said yesterday/two days ago (before the latest patch) that his charge stacked with his super transform, and both stacked with a 7 atk pot. Also: I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE ATTACK POTS, and i have to go to driver's ed right now so bye.

19. Default

Anyone else think "Paper Mario" when you hear Eledstein's theme?