Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.327] Edelstein

1. Default

Now that SE add maximum critical & thorns add minimum critical... would that mean they stack?... would be nice if some1 try and let us know

2. Default

Are you ignorant or just retarded...?

The only reason I/L look weaker is because the Bishops are godly as pineapple. Saying you like the balance because of numbers you see two unrelated players hitting is insane.

3. Proton

IGN: BuddyAran
    Server: Cassopeia
    Level: 115
    Job: Aran (13/02/11)
    Guild: Not telling
    Alliance: Not telling also
    malaysia

There's something bothering me. Are you sure the mobs level are as shown in this thread?
    (Ok, I read your intro already, probably you need time for that to get it done due to internet issue)
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=28137

When I look at the video I found out that some mobs have different EXP.

Note: In system option, he choose 'See HP bar, name and level'.
    And change youtube settings to 480p + full screen mode to view clearly.

Take example:
    Mobs Level Change

4. Default

Holy f'uck are you serious? What the f'uck does moving the threshold from 30% to 20% do, and it obviously justifies giving us a 17% dmg nerf, on ALL skills.

5. Default

Hurr durr but DrKs have HB so it's alright!

6. Default

Yeah mang, totally!
    While they're at it they might as make HB a 5th job skill, max level at 50 and require 10 Horntail solos per mastery upgrade because it obviously is all we are for.

7. Default

if it was like that lvl50 would give you infinite hp and mp so its a good thing :D

8. Default

I wonder what they're thinking with Drks. Arans are on the right direction, but their damage is still crappy compared to heroes. They're like paladins all over again, but stuck with one single charge.

9. Default

I'm sure they'll suddenly give DrKs Shadow Partner or something.

Or we don't know how all the new skills work. I don't see why they'd nerf Dark Force even more.

10. Default

Maybe we'll get elements! Just like the other half of the current warrior classes.

11. Default

maybe you guys will finally get fkin dark element. Though I wonder what enemies would get hurt by it, definately pink bean

12. Default

Any Evan updates in there? *is jealous of Arch Mage boosts*

13. Default

Now we're talking. Maybe we can get the Dark element just for kicks and giggles.

14. Default

Assassin:
    - Critical Throw minimum critical damage increased from +10% to +15%
    - Fake increased from 35% to 40%
    - Venom's damage over time increased from 100 to 140.
    - Triple Throw's damage increased from 250% to 280%

Loving this :D TT still have %def ignore?
    Venom still work against bosses?/ stacks and doesn't cancel out?

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I was thinking the exact same thing, except it sounds f'ucking retarded since they both add 20% chance of crit. Since even more classes crit now, 2 of them are already extremely close to 100% as it is, the rest might follow.

16. Default

Jesus fucking christ.

Why don't they just remove the Dual Blade class and get it over with.

17. Default

BMs got some nice changes. Not sure how Vengeance works, but 500% damage seems really good + 4 second stun. 95% stun Phoenix is nice, but I think they should increase the duration of the stun to 3 seconds instead of 1 second....

Not sure why Ultimate Strafe got a 30% boost. Is it not powerful enough already? o_o''

18. Default

Nexon doesn't know what they're doing.

It's obviously apparent, as they're destroying the time-limited class and will eventually make it the weakest class in the game.

19. Default

Strange...I wonder why they decided to increase it to that amount.

The kms bishop vids (non-163) seemed alright damage wise.

20. Default

Bandit:
    - Assaulter's damage reduced from 290% to 280%
    - BoT's range increased by 90 pixels behind you (10 --> 100)
    - Meso Explosion's damage increased from 150% to 180%
    - Fake increased from 35% to 40%
    - Venom's damage over time increased from 100 to 140.
    - BStep's damage increased from 470% to 600%. New variable added to give +20% damage.

What the... BoT's range increased by 90 pixels? 10 Pixels was a decent distance on it's own. BoT has crazy range now. Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm sure you all would anyways.
    Holy pomegranate at the boost to BoomStep. Wooooooooow. What is this new variable? What does it do? 20% damage to what?