Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.326] Combat Orders/Final Attack list

Credit to Blitzkrieg for the translations.

These skills use Combat Orders

These skills use Final Attack
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-07-09 at 02:12 PM.

2. Default

Google translator is poor :(

But for paladin, FA work witrh rush/blast, for hero, it work with brave slash/rush/monster magnet.

about the combat order, it work with almost every 4job skill :o, it work with maple warrior, sharp eyes, blast, brandish, advanced combo, etc :p

Something weird about combat order: its a 3job skill that basically only work with 4job skills o_o

3. Default

Combat Orders?
    I must have missed that in the last extraction. Would anyone mind elaborating on what that is?

4. Default

Since FA works with Strafe (I'm guessing that's what "Rafe forest" is from Google Translate), would that imply it works with Ultimate Strafe?

5. Default

Adds two levels to all of the skills in the list. It's a WK skill.

6. Default

this^ ninja'ed ;(

7. Default

Excelent. I'd love if it was all in english, though D:

Having a bad time with Night Lord's.

EDIT: Nevermind, managed to see through it. SO! Throwing star master is in there... Better chances to recharge, HECK YEAH. Also, main attacks... I spot sharp eyes... Maple hero... Looks FANTASTIC.

8. Default

so does it mean, if i have lvl 30 mw, and i use combat order, i will have lvl 32 mw?

we need videos of paladin using combat order :(

9. Default

That is correct. And it can go further, with skill adding equipments.

10. Default

that is kinda odd, i think fiel can extract the skill to see if it can go past its max lvl.

11. Default

I can calculate values beyond a skill's maximum level, yes. I fully plan on including that with the new skill tables I'm working on.

12. Default

Toldya, Fiel! You didn't believe me!

13. Default

I'm lost. When did I not believe you?

14. Default

Not it's not, the qoute of Fiel you posted was from an outdated description. New battle order increase above maximum of the listed skills. If I'm going to guess I'll say it might not work on the Paladin casting it, but I don't know.

15. Default

it's hard to get used to paladins going from complete obscurity to being the party general and making such a huge impact on bosses with CO and threaten.

not to mention being completely friggin invincible while spamming instant death attacks... yeesh.

16. Default

There's a problem with Beholder's Buff and Combat Orders I hope gets fixed.

If you use Combat Orders with Beholder's Buff, the time between buffs becomes 0 seconds. Does that mean you get all buffs instantly? I'm not sure. But I hope it doesn't cause a game crash. If you get an item which gives +1 to Beholder's Buff on top of that, the time between buffs would become -2. I cannot fathom how that could be calculated.

17. Default

Teeehehe

Anyways, I think some variables might be locked at max level. For example, MP costs get locked at max level. Maybe some other skills have other locked values, like recast time.

18. Default

What's your source that MP cost is locked beyond max level?

19. Default

A pair of screenshots with a reverse weapon going over the limit. Or... Maybe it was an odd number making it not go up...

What I know, is that 30 -> 31 had the same mp cost on brandish.