Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

the most LOL thing why combat order only work for 4th job skiill?????

Anyone can enlighten me?.....

2. Default

Night Lord 숙련된 표창술 - should be Experienced Recognition(??) or whatever that throwing star recharging skill is

Wild Hunter (IV) 야수화 - should be Wild Beast (the +80% HP self buff with a cooldown skill)

3. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Having level 21 beholder would make you have higher minimum than your maximim damage....youll either d/c or it wouldnt go past 100% mastery

EDIT: whats the formula for super transform, if it works out then we can be in ST 100% of the time with combat oreders!

4. Default

Actually level 16 would be enough. Bow/XBow Experts seem not to experience this phenomenon though, Lvl 41 for those two skills should bring Mastery bonuses to 63%/75%, not at all game breaking.

5. Default

Considering that Ultimate Strafe is a passive skill which works with Strafe, we can safely say that Final Attack works with Ultimate Strafe, yeah.

/crying :)

6. Default

yeah i don't get it too.... lol

7. Default

Something tells me that Passive skills have a grey square in the background (, , , etc) and active skills don't (, , , etc etc)..
    So yeah

notsurehowtoreact.jpg

8. Default

This is Ultimate Strafe's icon from Spadow's blog:

And video proof of FA working with Ultimate Strafe:

Spoiler

9. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Fiel you forgot Strikers, unless Combat Orders doesn't work with them

10. Default

So FA with Ult Strafe shoots a single arrow that does what % dmg? Great that FA improves hurricane more.

11. Default

All FAs do 150% damage.

12. Default

So for bowmen all FA does is shoot an additional arrow of 150% dmg? And as for warriors, does FA improve dmg by 150%, or +150% dmg?

13. Default

The same thing, it gives an extra hit that has no additional animation/time/delay which deals 150% of your damage range.

14. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

O_O CO works with Snipe. What does that bring the cooldown to?

15. Default

It doesn't reduce the cooldown time, which will still be 5 sec, but don't know about the mp cost... when you follow the mp pattern it should be 0 mp lol. Unless it doesn't affect the mp.

This skill would be awesome for resurrection o_O if I did it correctly, it'll be 18min cooldown for resurrection.

16. Default

This would explain why HH got a 20 second nerf (40 seconds at level 30 from 20)

With CO, it'll be 20 seconds again. And if you have another +skill gear, 10 or 0 second cooldown? Would make Zakum's arms a pretty massive beatdown.

17. Default

Hmm 0 second cooldown on res and hero's will would be interesting...

I have a feeling they're going to cap the maximum skill level to 32 or something

18. Default

I find this whole idea of skills over their cap kinda stupid, but i guess they didn't find other way to make Combat Orders usefull. However, isn't threaten a skill good enough to get Paladins into bossing?, They should have given this skill to another job, maybe the next legend.

Off topic: F'uck you Nexon Korea and your Super Sayan Marskmen.