Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Palacious
    Server: Kradia
    Job: White Knight
    usa

Time Temple maps will still be wanted because they're the highest level non-boss monsters out there right now (that are feasible), but that doesn't mean that you grind there for 70 levels. People can start going there much later.

But feel free to keep being negative about everything - I'm sure that'll work out great for you in life. =)

2. Default

Is it really necessary for you to be a smartass every time someone disagrees with you? I get your point already.

3. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Palacious
    Server: Kradia
    Job: White Knight
    usa

I'm sorry, I confused your ardant disagreement for disagreeing with my point and not accepting it. Silly me..

4. Default

Cyanne - remember that many numbers are now rounding instead of truncating. Perhaps that's the source of your one-off errors?

5. Default

Rounding makes even more values off by 1, there might be more than one point of rounding like for how minimum damage range is calculated.

They changed party 2x again to 1.5x, so basically all previous forms of 2x are now 1.5x, all previous forms of 1.5x are now 1.2x.

Also, for some reason, time temple is counted as a theme dungeon when you look at the exp/hp ratios. If you look at the changed monsters, all the ratios for a particular level of a monster are the exact same, but theme dungeon monsters have better ratios.