1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

LOL BUCC BUFFS F'UCK YEAH.

Also, i W'TF'd at blast. What's the point?

2. Default

Attack Chance gives a Crusader more damage against blind and stunned enemies.

3. Default

Isn't Magic Mastery the skill that increased the time durations of buffs?

So now, at level 10, it's 50% buff duration increase and 20% magic attack increase?

4. Default

Phoenix stun was desperately needed. It was really unfair that MMs could disable multiple mobs. Needs a higher % chance in my opinion though.

5. Default

lol@Corsair changes. 20att just for being on battleship? helll yeahhhhhh

6. Default

SHOUT, YOU HAS A USE!!!!

7. Default

They're attacking blind mobs and/or cripples. They don't need a skill to do more damage....

8. Default

9. Default

For the range he had the damage was pathetic.

4*30 = 3*40

Adding in an extra hit on a weaker skill just spread out the damage.
    For everyone saying dks look amazing now I think they're not looking closely enough.

10. Default

I now love Magic mastery.

11. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

Unlike freeze though, stun works on everything :/ I think 80% is fair considering it hits 4 targets, and pheonix deals naturally higher damage than FP anyways.

12. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

I find shout delay time to long. If they make shout shorter then it will be useful in training. Shouting then attacking might slow down training or might speed it up. You might be one hitting the mobs instead of two

13. Default

very true and i do think that pheonix stun was VERY needed for a long time, i would've liked to 90% stun rate but i'm not gonna complain.

14. Default

I'm concerned about 1 second stun, though. That's like... almost nothing in the grand scheme of things. Isn't 2 - 4 seconds optimal? How is 1 second stun even remotely useful?

15. Default

yeah blast got a big buff here, but what's the point of that if they keep nerfing the charges? paladin suck w/o any charge activate, if they keep nerfing the charges, we will suck even more against non-elemental monster, and will have to stick to train always against elemental weak monster, since they made light charge 100% elemental now, we have no bonus against neutral monster.

so idk where you guy see the buff here.

16. Default

omg, seriously, corsair still getting those buff..... is really over killing -.-

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Roflmao at Bucc buffs. Yay to a more overpowered Barrage and Demo for bossing purposes!

*The 20 attack buff on Ship is no big deal everyone. It just means you don't need to carry attack pots around. Warrior Elixirs already give +12 attack, so it's really an 8 attack boost. Small time to the lolboost Buccs have with +40 attack 90% of the time.

18. Default

HE WAS DOING LIKE 70-80K PER HIT AT LV145.
    WHAT.

19. Default

Is it only Lightning Charge that's 100% elemental? Or all charges?

20. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

They should make it like FP and have longer stun durations at 11 and 21 SP. (2 and 3 seconds respecively.) But, I find that 1 second freeze on FP is more than enough for what I need. I'm 17x and my FP is still lvl 1 and it works just fine.