Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default

From what I've seen, I think they'll be fine in kMS, and broken in gMS. 163 staves and apples are going to make them gods amongst men. :S

2. Default

Apples themselves will break the game <.<
    Any suggestions as of what could be done to fix this? They can't just take Elemental weapons or apples out of the game.

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

Yeah they can just take those weapons out of the game. Sure AMs will be upset and some might quit, but hey, Bishops will quit from Gene-time....

4. Default

Well, GMS did decide to give elemental weapons a damage reduction after nearly
    a year since their release.

It was a big "f-k you" to lukless bishops at the time who spent 1+ bil on
    the items. Some even quit as a result.

However, those weapons have quite an effect on the mage economy due
    to their rarity and price so taking them out of the game completely is something
    I don't see happening.

KMS could just release the elemental weapons while GMS takes out the apples.

Also, how will KMS revamp the content-exclusive areas of the other versions?

5. Default

Of course not, but It'd be nice to know if the skill has any potential outside of training. At least this gives some miniscule incentive to use Coma in the 3rd/4th job.

6. Default

What the hell did they do to Paladins?

Triple hit Blast with a chance of instakill at an insane rate? I'm glad it's OP for training now, but wasn't a single hit good enough? Wasn't the point of Blast to be a single strong hit, in contrast to Hero's multihit skills? Now the chances my Paladin will be able to knockback any bosses are slim to none with that kind of low percentage.

And why do they keep increasing the damage on Heaven's Hammer? Doesn't it just reduce mob HP to like 10k or something?

7. Default

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

No, just no. I love the new Crusher color and all, but no.

May I ask if it has been concretely known that Sacrifice uses 11&#37; of MaxHP per use, even though the videos pretty much surely confirm that?

If this is what Drks are left at, I'll take it.

8. Flatpanel TV
    California

That situation would be worse than just taking out the elemental weapons....Taking out the apples would affect every single class, while taking out the elementals just affects AMs.

9. Default

How do you suggest that gMS takes out the Elementals then? Poof!-Voila! basis?

10. Default

Ill be more than pineappleing upset, do you realize how hard it was for me to find both my ele staffs? how would someone like it if nexon removed bwg's because the extra 2 slots are "gamebreaking" with the new formula
    why even talk about removing ele weapons when we don't know how the new matk formula works yet :|

Also, scuse me while I bandwagon a corsair

11. Default

Throw Luk requirements on all elemental weapons and create scrolls that give wands and staves elemental bonuses. "Fire +25&#37; Posion + 15%", or w/e it is. Make them easy enough to get and any wand becomes usable.

Yes, we do.
    Max: 0.88*(4*INT+LUK)*mAtk/100
    Min: Max*Mastery

12. Flatpanel TV
    California

Would you rather have them remove apples?

13. Default

At least it makes more sense. "The Amorian challenge is no longer available, blablabla."

14. Default

I would. Or at least make them +100&#37; current weapon and magic attack. EVERYONE would do more damage with those apples. No losers.

15. Default

No, it wouldn't affect just AMs. It would affect archmages, evans, and blaze wiz.

Elemental wand 5 can cost 900+ mil depending on the server.

I'm not sure how gms would fix apples but taking out those weapons should be more costly.

16. Default

I vote this, but I may be slightly biased since Shadowers benefit the least (highest Watk for DKhanjar users) of the non-mages from apples

17. Flatpanel TV
    California

You're forgetting about the elemental weapons. +100% = more damage for everyone, +100% AND elementals for AMs,Evans, etc = even more damage. Even more damage is still more than more damage.

18. Default

+100&#37; watk/matk is the same as doubling your damage, no matter what your watk and stats are, check the formulas

19. Default

Instead of low base attack classes getting a higher ratio boost and high base attack classes getting a lower ratio boost, everyone gets the same amount.

20. Default

They could just reduce the elemental bonus they give or remove it. This would be a more viable solution instead of completely taking them out because it won't screw up the people that have them and it would still be an end game weapon for people that use them.