Here are the six possibilities for Dice Roll:

Physical Defense +30%
    MaxHP +20%
    MaxMP +20%
    Critical Rate +15%
    Damage +20%
    Experience +30%

2. Default

Yeah... just as I thought, they wouldn't add/ adjust anymore... and yea, GoodBye to BMs..

3. Default

This remind of the beholder skill in DK...... LOL

Anyway, after casting, the effect applied only once or like beholder skill will stay?

4. Default

With beholder, the recast time is lower than the cooldown. So you get a new buff every 4 seconds and the buff lasts 100 seconds. Here, you get a new buff every 200 seconds and the buff lasts 180 seconds. Do the math.

5. Default

I'm not sure about the cooldown at 20s (thought I read somewhere that it was up-ed to 40 secs) but about that 10 k dmg, as stated by kirayamato might not be as big of a deal. Just remember to also take into account the revamped damage formulas which could quite possibly satisfy the numbers that have been quoted.

Lacking changes could possibly mean that perhaps the skills are being finalised. To be honest, I really hope this is the case as I'm sure everyone is being kept on their toes as Nexon toys with the skills left and right...

6. Default

I'd prefer it to be kept blue. A little extra range is nice though.

7. Default

oic. This mean that the buff time is shorter than new buff time. ok. Then only one buff is activated. That is fair. If like beholder, than it will be consairstory.....LOL

Black/purple would be better for DK. That would suit the image of dark knight.

8. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Well. Once Version 2 gets here i'll be able to enjoy deflation on my Ranger.

Then be really happy when they put in those later balance patches that make them rock again.

Oh yeah~ always lookin on the bright side ;]

It was a fun ride watching all of the changes though. ^_^ i'm prolly gonna miss the waiting on all the crazy details. Was almost as fun as the wait for Super Smash Bros. Brawl and checking their website everyday till release.

9. Default

guys honestly, you get final attack and a critical(which may have a possibility of working with FA). Stability was increased 2 fold hurricane is a monster now and going back to critical it's still up in the air how everything works. There has been very little evidence at how BM's work now and if anything SE is now even more viable as more classes will benefit from the crit. All current 4th jobbers have the ultimate advantage in that you can attain all the seemingly useless skills because most of your first-third job attacking skills are obsolete.

10. Default

Not sure if there's anyway to get this but does the extra stab on crusher increase how long the skill takes? I remember it taking longer at a certain stage of leveling up crusher when you added the 3rd hit I believe.

A lot of people wanted recolors I guess that's cool. All the other stuff just seems like moving numbers around to create the same relative overall power as before for crusher but nerfing everything else in the process. Fury is weaker, dark force is weaker, nerfed crusher got a bit better, overall nerf for drks imo.

11. Default

Nothing stated in the WZ files would lead me to believe that the extra hit would cause additional delay. I assume it works like Final Attack.

12. Default

The bigger question is, given the boast on MMs/ NLs/ Corsair (captain), would playing a BM still be a foreseeable beneficial class/ job? In DPS dept. surely not anymore, so what's there left for BMs then?
    I'm not saying that they are horrifically bad or anything, but the point is, there's no point playing BM any longer, since they don't have any EDGE in the game?
    Unless their weapon multiplier got a bump up, which I don't think they'll get it.

13. Default

Disappointed that Bless got reduced. Even more disappointed that NexonKR shafted BMs. :/ I can only hope that somehow Vengeance does change things around for them.

And hope more patches are around for further balancing once the updates become official and people start complaining lolol. (Like you mazefind. I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING AROUND.)

14. Default

You can't say much till you have numbers to back it up. Like I said during this entire testing period we've been left in the dark regarding the archer class. As an added benefit if you're already at 4th job you can forgo all obsolete attacking skills and have an edge over newer BM's

In the end we just don't know, by the time this roles around we might but I wouldn't set up any quitting sales or baww just yet

15. Default

it may be a stupid question but are dark force and berserk the same thing, or different?

oh, and theirs absolutely no point in playing a bucc anymore, no delays= not unique/fun

16. Default

If Dark Force stays at 1.6x damage, I'll be very contented with these updates overall. Fury got nerfed which I think was good, leaving room to use Crusher at all. The fact that we can use both skills with one weapon while neither of them sucks is a blessing in its entirety. Just wondering about 1v1 skill comparison now. 720% Crusher at 990ms (732% DPS) or 650% Sacrifice at 720ms (902% DPS) seems to give quite an advantage to Sacrifice, not sure how Crit factors in here.

17. Default

wad? god mode barrage spammer not fun? I could possibly afk at some bosses with the keydown on barrage and come back to it dead i hope.. lols.. increased sxform time + decreased cd, spammable ds makes soloing of zakum all the more easy. not to mention not falling down too much at ht any more cos we now have range with spammable ds

love it now. hope we are match for heros at dps now

18. Default

Wait a minute BM complainers. You say your class is dead, when your damage is actually going to be increased, your hp is going to be higher without washing, you have no minimum range, and some superdef-piercing capabilities? You've lost nothing (other than some value in SE) and gained a fair amount, yet you say your class is screwed/dead? Why? Because you aren't better than MMs on apples / at 200 anymore? Because you aren't at the top of the dps charts? BMs are by no means weak, so what is all of this complaining? If anyone has something to complain about, it's the bishops, and I haven't seen half as many complaining bishops.

19. Default

I'd like to see dark knight skill change into dark colour for the skill's surface and red colour for the skill's shadow,pure orange and red seems a bit too fresh and "cheerful" colour to DARK knight though D: but anyway this is kind of subjective :/

is there any possible patch after this?they still gotta tweak some things on it,such like angel ray range and etc. Unless the angel ray's range work like the way archer class does lol

20. Default

maybe its blood orange and blood red. 8)