Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Paid so much attention to the skill name that I didn't realize the error. Whew, hope regained.

2. Default

Anyway, if that is so...that's the second (?) time Fiel's made that exact same mistake.

3. Default

"+" means you're friends with rayquaza

Uploading combat orders skill effect.

And it's seriously messing me up how Brave Slash is 4th job but Brandish is 3rd. I'd be much more used to the other way around.

4. Mercury

Well, if I recall right, Brave Slash went like this:

170 -> 225 -> 205 -> 190

I don't think Brandish has been changed from 220% during recent patches, Nexon KR's mainly been playing with Brave Slash. So if the spoiler on Page 1 is saying 190% to 200%, it's got to be Brave Slash.

Edit: Just saw edit by Fiel. Phew!

5. Default

Wait wait, Fiel, what does it mean when the delays were increased for Pirates? Is it just for Dice or for all skills in general?

6. Default

wtp NEXON! change HH back to 20 secs and reduce enemies to 1 HP so we can still be ToT Gods..... Stupid a-- NEXON is p!ssing me off now -.-"

7. Default

So is Brave Slash officially stronger than Brandish, and worth using as a 4th Job attack now?

*looks at Blast* I don't think you'll have any trouble OHKO-ing a monster with 10k HP...

8. Mercury

I'd probably say so, but I don't know how formulas and stuff work. But the basic math says it's a damage increase, even at the original 170%. Formulas might make it work differently, but if you're dealing almost the same damage as you would with Brandish and hit an extra time, I'm certain Brave Slash is going to be epic. I just want to know if it's still faster than Brandish, I know its speed got reduced recently.

Edit: Meant to put increased, don't get confused new readers!

9. Default

Does anyone have a link to a video of Brave Slash with the new delay? (It's been 1020ms ever since 1.2.321 i think)

It was increased Chuey, Fiel said it went from 772 ms. to 1020 ms.

10. Default

If Brave Slash's delay is 1020ms then...

In 1020ms,

Brave Slash: 190% x 3 = 570%

Brandish: (220% x 2) x (1020/840) = 534.2%

Hurrah. Brave Slash is stronger.

(Did I do the calculations right? x.x)

11. Default

Any pics of the new Fury/Crusher colors?

I'd like clarification on this as well. Hopefully it's just the Dice skill ;x

12. Default

I said the delay was reduced in the same line as talking about the Dice Roll, so I'm only talking about the Dice Roll. If I had said delays were reduced on its own line, I'd have been talking about all skills.

13. Mercury

I knew it was slowed down, just used the wrong terminology. Whoops.

Ew at the new speed though. D:

14. Default

Self buff. It became a whole lot more usable now with 180 second duration/200 second cooldown.

15. Default

I believe HH is still 20s, effectively, after Combat Orders (I believe Fiel said something about it being able to go over max skill level).
    And seriously, with the new revamps, you only need a minimum of 3828 to deal 10K minimum with Rush. Even with a 10% damage reduction, it's only like 4254 minimum, which can be easily achieved with 70% mastery (6078 max).

16. Default

lol pirates became the caith sith of maple. So with braveslash now not sucking total balls and a full SP reset I can say I'm relieved.

Even better is the fact that all of us have the fortune of enjoying the full benefits of the skill changes and have the advantage of maxing skills that would otherwise hinder training. I mean I haven't used PS or SB since I got brandish so those are going out the window and instead I'll opt for maxed iron body and what not. Considering I'm loosing most of my defense from my shield it isn't a horrible tradeoff and really bless should have worked like a reverse threaten where the skill was% based instead. The attack buff's weren't totally necessary soit's good to see they still see rage and medi as a viable option in the buff line

17. Default

Oh well. It could have been an interesting party skill at boss runs. Also, anyone figured what 6 does?

18. Default

I think there maybe some more after release into KMS officially. So let prepare for MORE balace patch in future. LOL

BTW, anyone here can tell me if the dual charge skill is remove in paladin??

ok any one here can tell me 1-6 on the dice do what???