Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default

how do you think heroes feel? Finishers are almost useless at this point.

2. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

I don't think anyone would wanna put themselves in the place of someone who has a character that does only flicky attacks in 4th job. o-o

But.... You gotta feel sorry for them.

3. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Hm, was this ever posted before? Mazefind uploaded this just minutes ago, and... Well, I guess it's new, the video description says it's from this patch.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Well i guess all the DrK change haters can suck it. O_O DrKs look insane now.

5. Default

You don't really need to wait it to hit KMS, there is a YouTube video demonstrate lv 141 Aran in KMST(1.2.321 I assume), double swing non crit is around 22000, crit is around 27000, pretty lame crit damage....

6. Default

Who is hating?

7. Default

It's definitely recent, due to the colour of the skills.

Critical damage sure is pathetic, no doubt that it's additive.

DrKs look like a pretty strong class now, with plenty of merit as a Bossers with Sacrifice and HB.

If I was a DrK I'd be insanely pleased with this update.

8. Cash3

The new UI looks amazing!
    I cant wait until it will come to Maple Strory Europe.

9. Default

Spoiler

They certainly don't look too happy about it. But oh well, guess I will start to look else for to replace my BM.

10. Default

Not liking the colors, it reminds me of orange kool-aid. :\

Any idea what her range is? It's hard to tell, and I want to compare it to what my range will be after the patch. It looks about above 11k?

11. Default

considering kmst~ dismal to mediocre

12. Default

The Dark Knight's buffed range is 13984-15538, based on the same video posted on Insoya.

13. Default

looking at that pathetic additive crit, would you guys still suggest a crit ring for a bucc or a corsair?
    or would the cruel ring be a better opption

14. Won't Be Coming Back

canada

Those are the typical haters-that-don't-know-anything. They probably havent made a KMST bowmaster, or even tested it. They're probably just trolls cruising to put things down. Like all the other "GGNEXONLOL" trolls out there.

15. Default

Mate, you've been the most aggresive person I've seen on this forum.

Anything and everything regarding your class, I see you comment on in a negative manner.

Bowmasters are hardly getting the hard end of the stick, I would stop complaining.

I find it amusing that you're calling players in a KMS forum 'typical haters-that-don't-know-anything' when you're sitting here with little to no knowledge yourself.

16. Default

i don't think archers can really do anything BUT speculate because we literally do not have ANY videos/1st hand experience from KMST available. most (not all) jobs have at least 1 video to conclusivly agree or deny speculation,, we unfortunately don't. Any raging cannot be called "justifyied" or "denied" because neither side can conclusively show a result.

I would just like to have at least 1 video of a bowmaster or marksman to tell us SOMETHING aout our class.

And i seriously want to know if FA works with hurricane =(

17. Won't Be Coming Back

canada

Did you see the provided forum post from the person I quoted? The translation of that post sounded alot like the troll threads that always harrass nexon for each update they do.

Lest I forget, it's amusing how you take offence to that because I was only telling the truth to reassure the person who I quoted that things may not be bad at all, as the korean kids say they are.

18. Default

He's just pointing out that you have acted the same way.

OT: Drks look pretty awesome again!
    And that song is epic.

19. Default

Koreans are complaining?