Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Nexon NEVER EVER refunds your money unless it's their fault. For example the 24 hour 4x we had a while back.

2. Default

Well, I thought that was the point of the discussion. Which skill should you reset from to put a point into Armor? And claw is the only choice that makes sense. Either that, or just waste the reset.

3. Default

Got any other mules on the same account as the mage that could benefit from it? It would at least open the possibilities a bit. :/

And good to know that they don't work. It does say 1st Job, and the Beginner Skills are during your Beginner time. All of the perma beginners have just those and they never get a job, so yea...

and likewise, 2nd job only works with 2nd job for taking out, I believe. Etc, etc...

I have considered dropping Recovery and getting Three Snails for my islander. I have 600+ HP and I take 1's, so that means 600 hits to be killed. Not to mention the fact that would require hours and HOURS of straight grinding without using a single red potion which I find plenty of. :/

Three Snails works well since you can hit a orange mushy running away from you and then finish it off.

I usually grind with my white rose, so it doesn't make too big of a difference for me.

If anything, just hope that they release beginner ap resets or w/e because of your ticket. :s