Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Well that is a good point but not everyone is level 70+ or at least I'm not D:

2. Harrisonized

Being a FP mage still attached to misting, I would LOVE this skill. Every 60 seconds, I get free haste. It's better than a mount, and it would correspond to my Recovery, which means I can stick it to my macro. Also, you can't attack while on a mount, but you can attack while in Nub Haste. Why not? It'd drastically cut my misting time.
    Using what? Mage skills:
    MP Max, MP Recovery, 1 Bolt, 10 Armor, Maxed MG, and Maxed Claw.
    There's no point in resetting anything, since I need both MP Max and MP Recovery still. Maybe if I ever reach Lv 200, I can reset MP Max back into Armor, but other than that, I don't see the point. And by the time I reach Lv 200, my Reset would have expired and deleted from inventory.

Also, I'd like to know:
    If you accidentally put something like the point for Legendary Spirit or Mounting into Nub Haste, would it be stuck there forever?
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-08-26 at 11:11 PM.

3. Default

I think so.

4. Default

Really? I feel nub D:

5. Default

Not like Nexon expects you to save your SP. :x
    I got a point when my Page did the Legendary Spirit Quest. :P

6. Default

For legendary spirit and riding, the point automatically goes into the skill. Just confirming Hazzzzy. :3

7. Harrisonized

Actually, it doesn't.
    When I did them (I did both of them), I had a point and had to stick it in there myself. I can't find the screenshot, but I swear I had to put it in. I did both of them when the 4th job patch came out though, so idk if that's still true today.

8. Default

Maybe they changed it?

9. Default

To be quite honest, the duration is just so puny. I think you're better off stocking up on speed pills than waiting on a skill that only lasts 12 secs lol . While true that at maxed lvl it gives 20 speed and duration of 12 secs, think about it, I can't even get by very long with this. I've barely used it while training some of my low lvl mules for fun and the only time I even really used it was during ariant pq where speed can help momentarily to run away from bombers and the like when you don't have any haste type buffs. It's kind of like asking a lvl 70 warrior why don't they use hp recovery, although the difference in this case is huge. Then again, I suppose you can ask mages as well why don't they use hp recovery.

edit: Mount skills are automatically added into your skills once you get the mount itself and same applies for legendary spirit. Basically, the only skills that you can add sp into are the 3 primary beginner skills, 3 snails, nimble feet, and hp recovery. The rest is automatically placed for you once you have access to the skill.
    Last edited by ultimax21; 2008-08-26 at 11:37 PM.

10. Default

o_______o;; I did mine when they came out, and I didn't put the points in. I'm really sure, but I could be wrong... :/

11. Default

I got a pig mount the 1st day of 4th job and a silver mane the 2nd day of 4th job. It is truth that it is automatically added for you. The only thing you had to do concerning the mount itself is equip the stupid mount on.

edit: Unless it has to do with having too much left over sp which I can't confirm since I already had used all the beginner sp when the mount skill was finally out. Although this shouldn't even be possible since no one could have lvl 0 mount or lvl 0 legendary spirit and have no left over sp left.
    Last edited by ultimax21; 2008-08-27 at 12:20 AM.

12. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

No. They dont

13. Harrisonized

If the reset is 60 seconds, that means 20% of the time, you'll be fast. 20% of your life being fast is great.

And I'm a mage who still uses HP recovery. Whenever I recast my skills (every 200 sec for med and armor), I just press the macro for it. (It's on a macro because I wanted to put infinity there too.) However, just now finding out about the nubhaste cooldown timer being 60 seconds, I would much rather put the two (nubhaste and recovery) on the same macro, and now I found out that it's impossible for me to get nubhaste.

I logged a ticket. I wonder what they'll reply with. I hope they implement beginner AP resets because now I want this skill badly.
    I'll post the reply to it when I get it.

I know. I already found out cuz I bought one and it didn't work.

14. Default

You still use Claw?

15. Default

Duh, claw. And how do you have 10 Armor? o_o

16. Harrisonized

Why would I reset claw. I like the skill. Also, what would you put the point in? Bolt? Useless.
    Armor? Lv 10 and Lv 11 give same wep def. However, the duration is different, and screws up my macro, cuz Lv 10 Armor = maxed med in duration.

I have 10 armor cuz I put my second job points in Armor. (I dropped poison brace so I had 10 extra points after my build.)

BTW, I logged a ticket:
    And got this reply:

Which I logged another ticket:

I'm waiting for the reply now.
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-08-28 at 12:37 PM.

17. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

No need to wait for the reply:

Unfortunately you cannot reset the beginner skills, please be sure to read the item descriptions before purchasing the items.