Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I guess it's nice that pots drop more frequently and in bundles now then.

2. Default

Arrow rain sucks anyway, arrow bomb has always been the best mobbing skill, even better than inferno. I do 60k with bomb crit and 55k crit with inferno on fire weak. I guess that will change after the patch. Arrow rain takes forever to activate and the range is so ridiculously small. Without minimum range, you wouldn't even need rain except at places like pirates and gallos. I've always thought arrow rain should be like air strike, or random # of hits. Also, there's no such thing as arrow rain pot lag. What needs to be changed is letting archers jumpshoot. Other ranged classes can, why can't archers?

3. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

Uh what? Maybe I'm under the false assumption that arrow eruption and arrow rain are identical, but I don't get pot lag from AE. What makes rain different?

Edit: Also it's really NOT THAT HARD to spam AE on top of mobs. Sure it does a lot less than pierce but sometimes (When I'm training with my paladin friend, I get a mob rushed on top of me lolol) it is necessary, and it works just fine.

4. Default

you don't whack them back at him with PKB? x)

well it seems there won't be many more patches, if any, so what is still unresolved?

-arch mages still seem to suffer in terms of DPS/DPM between ultimates, and fall behind in boss fights. i think a 20-25 second cooldown would be better than 30 seconds. i have 1 point in smokescreen (31 seconds) and that is a really long time during a fight.
    i suppose quantum explosion is supposed to be the great equalizer, but it's just another 10 levels to max an additional skill. so with QE being a new core skill, what do you put on the back burner? that's pretty lame.

5. Default

Inferno is a hell of a lot more powerful than both Bomb and Rain after the revamp. I really don't think Arrow Bomb will still do double damage on crits.

I agree with doing away with being unable to jump shot. The only reason I still use Burst Fire on my Corsair is because Rapid Fire can't be used in midair. It's just an annoyance.

6. Default

Or better yet, allow us to shoot while walking and such. That would be baller. I mean sins can jump shoot, as can corsairs. why not let us have a real "strafe" and walk while shooting. It's not like archers need to be stationary for shooting...

If they can let wild hunters attack on the mount while walking, i'm sure they can code archers to be able to walk and shoot at the same time. As of now, we can only walk and shoot woith hurricane by tapping and that's technically not meant to work either.

I am so looking forward to the sp resets. i screwed up my archer's build when there weren't builds to be considered lol (looks at my level 12 FA with shame)

7. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

Because PKB does pomegranate damage and they die in less than 2 seconds anyways with him spamming ACB and me spamming AE :) Otherwise I'd simply move away and pierce if it really took a long time to kill them, but it doesn't.

8. Neutron

IGN: IPunketOz
    Server: Broa
    Level: 187
    Job: Dark knight
    Guild: Beaners (MapleLeafy)
    Alliance: Beaners

I have a question ... the Drk in this vid is hitting 90ks with beholder's revenge.
    If im right beholder's revenge is like a PG, it reflects the monster dmg, the wyvern in this vid is hitting him 1.7ks and beholder reflect 90k/96k.. let's say Bigfoot hits 11.7k on me (10x times stronger than the wyvern) will beholder reflect 900k/960k on BF? or theres a cap for beholder? D:

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It doesn't reflect damage, it outputs 700% damage every 5 seconds.

10. Neutron

IGN: IPunketOz
    Server: Broa
    Level: 187
    Job: Dark knight
    Guild: Beaners (MapleLeafy)
    Alliance: Beaners

Oh ok :( Pheww i was so happy for a sec :( Thanks anyway (:

11. Default

You speak as if u have a BM in tespia, any SS? thanks

12. Default

These are rather obvious things, aside from pot lag which is just lag, that already exist in GMS. None of these were addressed in Tespia at all, except for Bomb not being the strongest mob skill available.
    Hawk? Hits one target. You get one target stunned, you cannot expect that one out of six when Raining is going to stop monsters from attacking you.
    Bomb? Ranged and only hits in front of you. If you're using Rain, you're not hitting targets only in front of you. There's absolutely no point in using Rain if you can Bomb instead. There's absolutely no point in Bombing if you want to hit monsters behind/above/below you because you can't. Stunning six out of ten monsters isn't going to stop monsters from hitting you either, even if you can somehow hit them.
    It's plain pineappleing obvious that if you aggro monsters behind you, and Bomb can only shoot in front of you that you're not going to stun them to stop them from killing you.

13. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

Don't forget that they probably removed Arrow bomb's "special critical" damage rate in kmst by now.

That being said, it'll be no better than evan's frost breath, but only works 60% of the time instead of 90%.

By the way, do you think the dodge skill as a ranger will hinder DPM later onward in 4th job?

Since it gives you a 20% avoid rate from all mob attacks, won't it effect Vengeance to? Since you have to get hit for it to work, you'll lose out on 320% extra damage, which is kinda essential in boss runs where the boss uses magic skills on the enitre mape every 2 seconds.

Even if the range of vengeance is like 200 pixels in length from the center of your character, you can still get pretty close to zakum which is stationary, and other mobs to use it's full effectiveness.

14. Default

Every time you successfully dodge, your next attack is guaranteed to be a critical hit. Vengeance probably activates regardless of whether you are hit or missed, like Body Pressure for Arans.

15. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

EVEN BETTER!!!

16. Default

He's talking about what it is now, AND how it's gonna be like that soon, because the mechanics didn't change.

And let's not get started about how YOU speak...

17. Default

So, area bosses are bosses, and poison shouldn't work on them, right?

Mano

Stumpy

18. Default

All i have to say is... nice. Hope that stays...

19. Default

How I speak? wow, u guys are really getting personal, I'm plain simple asking for proofs.

And I'm really doubtful, becuz many BMs (as I know of) do not think Arrow Bomb is of any good use, which is wrong, becuz if it's put into into good use, u will be able to control the mob 'pretty well'. And of course, when I mentioned Arrow Rain, that doesnt mean to just ARROW rain, but a combination of attacks. YEs, it's true if u train in map like Revived memory u hardly are able to hit top and down, except for the 3rd lane (excluding 1st lane since it doesnt spawn mob thr). If you would to train at Duku maps, there's a place (<<<<< or >>>>>) whrby u can hit duku top and bottom with both arrow bomb and arrow rain. The point of not using Hurricane as the only means of attack is becuz it doesnt go through the mob, whrby Inferno, Arrow Bomb, and Arrow Rain (in some map) do. And I think i'm getting that (you all) view as though, u guys are just using Hurricane to KO 1 mob at a time? which in the sense is quite slow. Aggro or not, as long as u keep the mob stunned, u can come back to them later to finish it off. I'm not sure how the arrow bomb dmg has change, but it's certainly not low. Even with all the hp mobs boosted up (vs. ur own dmg boosted up as well), i hardly think it would take more than 7/8 hits of arrow bomb.

20. Default

If I may ask, level, level of Poison brace, and damage range?