Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

1. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

At least it looks better than brandish...

The swish and flick animation that brandish has gets old after a while.

2. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

everything gets old if you look at it enough times :P

3. Default

i dun like it =[ it looks slower but that's probably a 2-h. and why on earth is he 137 with no adv combo?

4. Default

Doesn't Vengeance only work when you get hit? Makes sense, because when Vengeance activates it's sort of like taking revenge on your enemies for attacking you...and sends them a thousand miles away. I'm thinking it's a Body Pressure without the touch damage negation, plus super KB and stun.

5. Won't Be Coming Back

canada

I think it just activates when a mob is near you by 200 pixels. It sounds more like a built in force field than anything.

6. Cash5

wtp is NEXON Korea doing? O_O y r they increasing the cooldown of HH????? r they trying to make Maple's BEST soloing class..LESS of a soloing class? seriously HH training was great becuz of the 20 sec cooldown..and NOW they increase it... WTH?!?!?! -curses in mind-....
    i think they should make HH like Snipe...i mean cmon the name HH sounds like it does better damage then snipe.... HEAVEN's HAMMER.... snipe sounds like a skill that hits...exactly wat it does now...but HH sounds like a mage ultimate....sounds like it just OHKOs all the monsters in the map... i know it sounds broken and "overpowered" but i was just kidding T-T.... they should really put HH back to reducing Monsters HP to 1 HP....with that HH Pallies would be training at the new road to oblivion 4 map at wtpxhaxorspeed! restore pallies to being Gods of Time Temple =O and decrease the Bigfoot time spawn like seriously...6-7 hours? ..
    Anywayz... i think WK need to get a new 1v1 move since dks get crusher and heroes now brandish.... and what's with this nerfing Blast over and over again?...it use to be 780% O_O.... 700% my a--..

Real talk.... nerf or take away Fighters PG....if they wanna make Pallies a PURE defensive class...then they needa remove PG from fighters or reduce it to less then 20%...id go with the remove it option....
    I head some1 say that ACB is currently not as spammable as it was with the current GMS speed... NEXON better pull a lucky rabbit out the black hat or they're gonna get more complaints and have to go through another skills change...

7. Won't Be Coming Back

canada

I knoe rite lawl /s

8. Default

20s screen decimate is overpowered with the ultimates gone. If it only did damage like Air Strike, that would be a different story.

9. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Wow, shockwave is so fast now D: And DS is even faster D:

10. Default

When you have Arrow RAin that hit 10mobs @ 400% dmg, I don't think u nid any further 4th job mobbing skills. ARrow rain has pretty much make BM into a spam-able class. =)

11. Default

Dang, someone needs to make a BM in KMST and record us vids.

12. Default

Sure, I'll get right on that with 1x EXP. ;_;

If the rates ever go back to normal KMST rates this term, you'll start seeing a lot of videos of all classes. Until then, well... we're either going to have to rely on Koreans to upload them or we're going to just have to wonder about things.

13. Default

Is your kMST played from midnight American time till morning? Because I do and I want to help SP out here.

14. Default

Indeed it is. Even if it wasn't, it's not my account to share. =/

15. Default

Same here. I am a huge insomniac :D

16. Default

This is why one of my children will be born in South Korea.

Looking at that razzle-dazzle Buccaneer video, I have one thing to ask. What about Energy Orb!? : (

17. Default

they don't care about energy orb so they didn't show. i hthink they assumed no one iused it, so they didn't show it?

18. Default

What kind of damage was Holy Hammer doing? I understand nerfing it if the ultimates were nerfed but I think 40 seconds is too much. 30 seconds would be better since the ultimates have a 30 second CD(iirc).

19. Default

It brings any non-boss mob down to 10k HP. This prevents severe leeching on 1 HP monsters, but it's still low enough for a Paladin to OHKO afterwards.