Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Default

that is ridiculous... flash fist speed is annoying though, you either maximize dps by spamming and missing the knockback time and then tanking a hit, or you time it and never take a hit but lower ur dps...

on the bucc changes, i think they calculated barrage, maybe not demolition or CSB, but i dont think you can come up with a wierd number like 342 without calculating, i think there's gonna be a dmg multiplier on the end

2. Default

Interesting, I was under the impression crits would do a lot more. I remember seeing a vid (from the new kmst) where a drk was able to be seen and his damage was almost doubled when a crit activated, perhaps another buff was present. Edit: Yeah just looked up other ones, it is not a big boost at all =(

Thanks for the calcs.

and like mentioned above -- the level100-120 have a base 7 speed for spears, PAs have a base 8 -- so using base 7 is more than likely the best option.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Is it actually true on kMST? I think it's a translation error. It said it was "CSB changed from 3 mobs * 150% damage * 3 times " when the previous patch they were already hitting 6 mobs * 150% * 3 hits.

4. Default

The hell is going on with Nexon Korea? Brave Slash was already on par with 3rd Job Brandish and they keep sinking it?
    Fiel, any info on if they reduced the casting time? (like below of 1020)

5. Default

So wait... if you using Hurricane on a monster from a distance...

6. Default

I want to say it's 30% HP. So yea, more or less Hurricane reduces nonboss mobs' HP by 30%. I think something like that would balance UltraStrafe well.

Edit:
    From Fiel's KOR Tables

Maxed Mortal Blow:
    HP가 30% 이하일 때 20% 확률로 즉사
    When HP is below 30% to 20% chance of instant death

When the mob has under 30% HP, there's a 20% chance to insta kill. On large-HP mobs that can take 8+ arrows and only lose 10% or so HP, this would be really useful.
    I'm not sure such mobs are common.

7. Default

Yes. This isn't exactly OP. I tried RF with my Crit ring. Still kills a lot slower than simply Torpedoing mobs. Plus it only works at 30% HP or less.

Not sure what you mean by this. Most mobs have very short KB times and ACB won't miss the second hit.

8. Default

Not to mention that monsters can't exactly do anything to you if your KB timing isn't synced when they're stunned.

9. Default

That is what I don't understand about the change.

Priests/Bishops get 50% crit rate, higher stun rate, and a stronger meditation.

Those adjustments would seem to benefit the attacking mage classes more but nexon
    disagrees...

They could have at least raised the teleport mastery for archmages and not to mention
    some more changes for f/p.

I haven't seen i/l archmages play yet but I've heard that the revamp finally allowed us to
    be good at bossing.

10. Default

was the buccaneer nerf really that necessary? A lot of these changes don't really seem necessary at all. It's like they're just biding their time to find everything "unbalanced" with other classes.

lol bomasters don't get anything useful... I mean if mortal blow does the same thing it does now with hurricane, it won't be too much of a hinderance (i.e. hurricane--> quick MB--> hurriane without any loss of speed)

SP reset everything except 1 seems really not useful for me o_O What about the people who don't want to add SP to useless skills like warrior's first job's Iron body or w/e? If it's by jobs i think it should be fine in the later jobs, but everything else is just whack.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I read it as you get all the SP you currently have +1 SP for every skill in your entire book. An overall gain in total SP.

12. Default

If it does work like this, can you SP reset those +1 skills? Having a level 5 4th job skill at level 120 would be fun.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I'll find out how it works after this patch f'ucking downloads. Been going for like an hour and it's only downloaded 3 MB.

14. Default

Now I read this, I want a screenshot or video of barrage, god knows what they could've done, maybe last hit is 2x or 1.5x or something.

15. Default

It might apply to all attacks, but certainly not all mobs. Imagine HT/ Zkm below 30%, BM bang in a KO shot.... LOLs.... but anyways, BM is so screwed now... gone and bye bye jobs

16. Default

You realize people were saying that about Bishops in .318, right? They're still balancing.

17. Default

wtp @ the brave slash reduction again

18. Default

Any changes to Resistance/Legends (and Cygnus for the two people that care)?

19. Default

True, but the current small balancing changes make it appear as though they're almost done.

Still room for improvement however.