Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default

ACB does hit six monsters. 3rd job Charge Blow doesn't.

Dusk, you ninja, you.

2. Default

Well, SR now has stun, so...

owait, that's for healers. I dunno about the other classes. ^^;

3. Default

Wouldn't Fury's speed and range make it top ACB a little? Not damage wise, but just the fact that you might be hitting more monsters than ACB can hit over time.

4. Default

Where do you see that ACB hits 6?
    I only see that Charge Blow hits 4.

Disregard that, I'm blind.
    Last edited by Lugin; 2010-07-02 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Missed the change in skill table thread.

5. Default

Looks like these are some of the last skill update. Then we get mechanic.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

F'UCK YOU NEXON GIVE ME BACK MY 6 HIT CORKSCREW BLOW. c

7. Default

Advanced Charge Blow's delay was changed to 600ms, basically Flash Fist speed. Range is a significant factor, but keep in mind that Rush is available to both classes, and with ACB's stun and/or Ice Charge's freeze, you can keep mobs tight together after a Rush.

Here are the preliminary numbers. Take them with a grain of salt.
    Fury 380% @ 810ms Normal (6) + Final Attack 150% @ 40% activation + Berserk 180%
    1055.6%/s per mob

Advanced Charge Blow 460% @ 600ms Normal (6) + Final Attack 150% @ 40% Activation + Thunder Charge 130% + Divine Charge 145%
    1644.6625%/s per mob

Christ that's high. Almost as good as Blast. Maybe there's a hidden delay to prevent spamming like Buccaneer skills have had for the longest time. It's the only way I can view this as being "balanced", and would justify the new 600ms delay, though I'm sure most Paladins would much prefer the old 810ms spammable version.

8. Default

really?

I tot charge bow hit 4 mobs and acb also hit 4 mobs?

if acb really hit 6 mobs then ok. acb also have mastery, right? I saw somewhere it say something about 70%. so is it 20 + 70% = 90% mastery?

or the other hand, blast get critical.

so acb => high mastery

blast => critical.

is this correct? sorry got so confuse by so many recent revamp.

9. Default

Would crits play a minor role in evening that out? Haven't paid attention to pallys crit rate to know if it is raised with other skills as well or not.

I'm still withholding judgement on my class til I see some results from when it goes live. The writing is on the wall, but things play out differently than on paper all the time in this game.

10. Default

While we're on the topic of Warriors, does Sacrifice bypass that "PDRrate"? If so, where would DrK's single target DPS place among the 3 Warriors?

11. Default

I'm very confused now. If Bowmen have no minimum range, what's the point of Mortal Blow?

12. Default

All it does now is give you a chance to OHKO a monster when their HP is below a certain %. I would assume this applies to all attacks.

13. Default

Probably it has a chance of interrupting with your skills and be useless.

edit: OMFG The power of a ninja!

14. Default

What's up with the brawler changes.... really
    "- Oh crap, they're reaching a decent DPS; nerf them now!
    - But we already took away some invincibility frames, isn't that the exchange for power?
    - .... right, let's give them minor nerfs, take 18% from barrage and 20 from demo, also reduce mob count on CSB"
    .... yeahhh.... weird.

15. Default

So all the did with Shads was increase Greed's effect on Meso Explosion...

Looks like they're done with us. We're stuck with shadow Partner, guys.

16. Default

I calculated both damages using their criticals. Judgement Dragon is significant enough to care about, but the default critical gives on average 1.75% damage per hit. Blast's innate critical isn't very good in my opinion due to its high base %. It's the same in GMS now where SE doesn't benefit Blast very much since it already does an absurdly high amount of damage in a single strike and the activation rate is just low. Now, the damage bonus is even smaller, but at least you'll see some red numbers.

If Sacrifice bypasses PDRate, then I would say that Sacrifice Dark Knights are stronger unless the Paladin somehow has advantage. I'm still not too clear on how Advanced Combo works now though. There are a few possibilities, but since they've removed the base % from before (140%x damage with no Orbs at all).

I'll just post the numbers here and maybe make a thread later to discuss it in more detail.
    Brave Slash @ 1020ms
    1639.3%/s 175% Combo
    1873.5%/s 200% Combo
    Blast @ 840ms
    1752.6%/s
    Sacrifice @ 750ms
    1602%/s
    1788%/s (With Final Attack)

I've still no confirmation for Final Attack + Sacrifice though, but you can see they're very close for %/s. Dark Knights have a higher modifier, so they're already 1.16x stronger than 2H Swords with the same attack, but are generally slower. These speeds are Normal (6), which I believe most Spears and Polearms reach with Booster, but 2H usually go to Fast (4) (~8/7x stronger), and 1H go to Faster (2)(~4/3x stronger).

17. Default

Most Spears/PAs reach Fast(5) speed, unless they ninja'd me and nerfed Booster.

18. Default

I think Nexon is just trying to make the 3 Warriors specialize in different fields, like they were supposed to.

Paladins - Single target and mobs of 4+
    Heroes - Mobs of 2 and 3, as well as decent 1vs1
    Dark Knights - Jack of all trades, look at their skills, they got a 1vs1, 1vs3, and 1vs6 skill

19. Default

So wait, lower Brave Slash's power to make it worse from levels 1-23, decrease Enrage's duration, but don't even consider weakening Brandish in the third job and making Combo Attack (not Advanced) stronger too? Which jobs ARE you looking at Nexon Korea? I'm already 4th job, but if you want to see people play their characters, they need to not get the short end of the advancement if they choose a class (Hero in this case). It's already a bit of a pain for Heroes now to get to 4th (no new attacks, Panic and Coma don't help much, WKs overpower us with elements, DKs get Crusher and Fury), is it really necessary to keep Heroes weaker in the third job still? At the very least, make sure you show whatever curve of difficulty the class is before players select it. You've already practically killed of Ultimate leeching (in favor of), why not try to kill off leeching instead of making Heroes go through hell to get power?

There's still about what, four or five days until release? I'm hoping they notice the flaws.