Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

- Shining Ray now has an 80% chance to stun for 5 seconds.

DAH FAWK?

2. Default

Nevermind.

3. Default

Oh, that's a crossbow? wtp... looks like a gun.

4. Default

Ok, I'm not sure how will this affect Night Lord damage, but as long as I see this, here are the results:

-Triple throw a bit nerfed, but with shadow partner's return to glory, it becomes a bit stronger. IN FACT, ignoring defense is better than it seems.
    -Avenger got nerfed, as expected, but while still replacing lucky 7. And with Shadow partner, the nerf is lower than it seems, even if for a bit only. However, this helps for you to choose between skills. I ironically like this nerf.
    -Shadow stars got buffed to 180 seconds... HECK YEAH! It's what it needed, with that new star recharging skill. Depending on how it works, it could let us have infinite stars... Anyone can confirm if it has a chance to recharge per attack or per star? If it's per star... Hot damn then.

Lastly, silly Fiel, that's a crossbow, behind the letters.

EDIT: Ninja'd by half the forum, go me.

5. Default

It's a crossbow, but a gun-alike design XD
    for faster and stronger purpose perhaps F3

6. Default

Maybe they are going to let Wild Hunters use guns? But that makes no sense at all. So confusing.

Oh, and you listed Burst Fire twice: Once as "it's 210% now" and once as "+10% at all levels".

They just keep changing things... When do they make up their mind?

EDIT: alone89 is right, it's a crossbow, the background makes it hard to see.

7. Default

the picture says it all :D

8. Default

F'uck yeah!!

Finally it's our time to shine, too!

I must say, they really did a great job with Marksmen. I've been thinking of an increase of arrows fired by Strafe since this balancement began. It's like they read my mind and actually did it. Just great.

Is it me or we'll have more mastery than BMs?

Also, they keep increasing Pierce's power. Just like it wasn't powerful before. Now it's going to be one of the strongest no-cooldown skills in the game, damage-wise.

9. Default

OHH okay... odd translations sometimes.. >.>

10. Default

That image proves that the Mechanic job is not going to be part of the Resistance. So it will either be an Explorer Gaiden Pirate, or a Black Wings Pirate.

11. Default

Hey guys, is that a gun she's holding? I don't think you've posted enough about for me to know.

Anyways, heck yeah I/L AM boost. 150% amp, 720% CL with small crit (20% with the innate one, right?), even without the crit it's a huge boost:

1.3*1.25*700%=1137.5%

1.5*1.25*720%=1350%

that's an 18% damage boost.

Do we have any idea how crits work now?

12. Default

I'm starting to wonder what the changes to the other classes are. And Fiels comment on Teleports new animation makes me want to see it.

13. Default

@ crossbowmen updates......

i came

14. Default

This was what I noted at the MSEA thread.

Comments?

Hadriel

15. Default

Shadowers got both nerfed and buffed, an interesting thing.

Can anyone confirm that they nerfed Bot back to one hit per mob instead of 2? Assassinate nerf was kinda of unnecessary imo.

16. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

@up

it was changed to one hit per mob in previous patch (if you saw the vid the 2nd hit was from sp)
    and assa change isnt that big deal to be honest its still good (better than previous lol4xx%

17. Default

1/ My brain farted.
    2/ Pierce isn't the only skill with over 1000% power.

18. Default

*cough* Chains of Hell *cough*

19. Default

No it's not, I know, but knowing the mechanics of Pierce, it'd easily thrash Final Cut.

Hadriel