Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Not sure if want. 10% Crit from Judgement instead of 30% but 10% more dmg on Dark Force (60% dmg more though, FFFFFUuuuuu-).

Oh, and 10% more mastery, yay.

2. Default

I think Dual Blades got the biggest increase in the entire history of ever.

3. Default

What was the point of nerfing Dual Blades if they are now just going to buff them again. Broken much?

4. Default

and what's the point of buffing them when they'll get nerfed again in the next patch?

5. Default

"Nexon Korea: Hey guys, we're rebalancing the whole game, but Dual Blade is going to stay overpowered."

280%, 12 hits, +20% crit rate, 70% Mirror Image, seriously Nexon, seriously? This is insane. Other updates are still nice, but why does Dual Blade need to be so overpowered.

6. Default

Nexon America: "Hey dude, wt'f are you guys smoking, we're releasing DB in a week's time, how are we going to afford dinner now that you've nerfed the pomegranate out of them??? Cmon dude, fix that... for now.

Spoiler

7. Default

advanced combo charge give more damage than zerk/dark force? o.o

8. Default

How interesting. Dark Knights now have the highest mastery of any class in the game. 90%.

9. Default

L> Shockwave updates. Now what do we max?

10. Default

But have we confirmed if the formula for their Mirror Image has been changed?

If it is still based on your base damage range I believe Shadow Partner still wins out.

11. Default

I hope the 1HKO thingy will still remain on MM's ultimate strafe though

12. Default

Judgement dragon is always working, it is not HP based.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the 30% critical chance is still there, they just changed the damage.

85%? That isn't much.

13. Default

F/P mage's no longer an unique job since other class can also deal DOT on mobs
    and nonetheless..
    what the eff? DB's ultimate being boost and causes DOT too..so what's the point for everyone to play mage class =_=

14. Default

It got changed? o.O, last time I checked it required 50% HP or lower; unless "more than half of the max hp is impossible" means something else?

15. Default

No, it just has a 10% chance of absorb 5% of the damage you deal as HP, and the HP absorbed can't be higher than 50% of your max HP. Right now It gives:
    +30% critical rate, +10% minimum critical damage, 10% chance to absorb 5% of damage dealt(but not more than 50% of your max HP)

When does Nexon finally see that Grenade just needs a set range/hitbox, like Flash Bang, to be usefull.

16. Default

So guys, the question to end all questions: Why is she holding a gun?

17. Default

So Drk got all improvements? Shi- someone hold my c-

18. Default

look carefully, it's a crossbow.